Chapter 51-55

“Sell this place?”

Lu Yaohua fell into deep thought, then frowned.

He seemed to have made up his mind.

“Boss, it’s done.”

“The money has been transferred to your bank account. Happy to be working together.”

Master Liu removed the exquisite makeup on his face, revealing Zhou Feng’s features!

This was obviously a trap specially designed for Lu Yaohua!

After knowing that Lu Yaohua had fallen into the trap, Lu Ming flashed an enigmatic smile. He thought about how Lu Yaohua had worked hard for most of his life but was repeatedly defeated by a junior like him. “If Lu Yaohua knows the truth, he might regret it so much that he wants to commit suicide.”

“Boss is really quick-thinking as usual. I love working with people like you. You don’t know how fearful Lu Yaohua was. When he left, his legs were trembling. Tsk, tsk, tsk. How interesting.”

Zhou Feng paused for a moment before continuing, “Luckily, I made a lot of preparations in advance. Otherwise, I really wouldn’t have been able to handle this person. In order to make me look more saintly, I even invited some extras to play along.”

Lu Yaohua would never have thought that Lu Ming had everything under his control.

Zhou Feng continued, “Usually, Lu Yaohua would use his ability to do evil. I’m afraid he never dreamed that such a day would come, right? In a sense, you’re punishing evil. Oh right, Big Boss, what do you plan to do next?”

Lu Ming rubbed his chin and said, “Of course, we should go over and take a look at how that piece of land should be developed. That is a good place.”

Zhou Feng asked nosily, “But I heard that this piece of land has been abandoned for a long time. I’m afraid it doesn’t have any future. Boss, could it be that you got hold of some information? Aren’t you afraid that after going through so much trouble, you might end up suffering a loss?”

“I trust my foresight.”

Lu Ming said confidently. His every move exuded a stable aura that made people trust him instinctively.

Even Zhou Feng was no exception. He smiled and said, “I’m already looking forward to seeing you show your capabilities.”

As soon as he finished speaking, he removed the silicone hidden in his clothes. His middle-aged physique immediately deflated. Zhou Feng turned around and waved his hand casually. “Boss, if there’s nothing else, I’ll get going first. If something comes up, call me directly.”

“Sure.”

Not long after, Lu Ming left the company and took a leisurely drive to the vicinity of that piece of land. Just as he was about to approach it, a familiar figure entered his line of sight.

“The flower on the left is slanted. Hurry up and straighten it for me! This is not a simple event ceremony. Everyone, buck up! If you succeed today, I will definitely reward you fairly!”

Lu Ze, who was wearing a black suit, was instructing his subordinates to lay roses on the ground. A Ferrari was parked not far away. However, his slightly pale face still showed that he had just recovered from a serious illness.

“You’re already so restless just after getting discharged from the hospital?” Lu Ming thought.

Lu Ming raised his eyebrows slightly. His half-brother was really a loafer who fooled around all day long. He stood in the shadows, looking like he was enjoying a good show.