Chapter 28: No Reception

The Victor brothers chatted with Lu Yaohua and Tang Wenyi for a while longer. Both parties looked at each other and saw satisfaction in their eyes.

The Victor brothers would feel reassured if the supplier was this couple.

Ryan smiled and said, “We’ve decided. The supplier is Mr. Lu. I hope you won’t disappoint us.”

Rick took out a file and placed it on the table.

“We just need Mr. Lu to sign his name at the bottom left corner.”

Lu Yaohua was delighted!

It was finally settled!

Tang Wenyi could not help smiling either. She thought to herself, “People say that the Victor brothers are hard to deal with, but I don’t think so!”

She was certain that those people’s strategies were inferior. She just casually put on an act and these two people actually bought it.

She was laughing hysterically inside.

She thought that these two foreigners were too gullible.

However, this was a good thing for her and Yaohua. Even if they did something, Victor and his brother would trust them and not suspect anything!

She could already see herself being surrounded and praised by her friends.

She was sure that by then, her status would be higher than now.

The whole of Shanghai would have to give her face!

She would absolutely find a cure for her precious son’s condition!

As for Lu Ming…

“Ha, so what!” she sneered inwardly.

She was determined to set him on the road to ruin!

After he had caused so much trouble for her, she would not let him get away unscathed.

Tang Wenyi was not someone to be trifled with!

Lu Yaohua suppressed his excitement and looked at the spot where their waiter had been standing. There were waiters assigned to each table, but their waiter had suddenly disappeared!

“Where is he?” Lu Yaohua wondered.

He looked left and right but did not see that waiter.

He frowned slightly. The service here was known to be very good.

Yet the waiter who had been idling for a while was nowhere to be found.

“Doesn’t he know that I’m closing a big business deal!” he fumed.

“If something unexpected happens midway, who will compensate me!”

He said apologetically, “I’m sorry, I’ll ask them for a pen.”

The Victor brothers agreed, and he left his seat to go to the front desk. Suppressing his dissatisfaction, he said, “My waiter is gone!”

“Which table are you at?”

The receptionist looked up and asked.

Lu Yaohua said impatiently, “Number 31. Forget it, just give me a pen!”

“Number 31?”

The receptionist was stunned for a few seconds before she quickly came back to her senses and said, “I’m sorry to have let you have an unpleasant experience. I’ll call the butler now. You can go back to your seat and wait.”