Chapter 156-160

After people from all walks of life rushed over, their initial astonishment gradually tuned to calmness. Now, there was only one thought in their minds—was there any industry that their boss did not involve himself in?

‘When Gu Qingxian appeared, they could not help but be surprised. Does this hotel also belong to the boss?? they wondered.

“Hello, everyone. I’m Gu Qingxian, the manager of Hilton Hotel. Nice to meet you.”

She had seen these people in the surveillance camera footage. It was rare to see so many famous companies gathered together. Moreover, no one would have expected that the person behind the scenes, whom everyone was talking about, was the same person!
The last to arrive was He Xiaopeng, who had rushed over. His clothes were stained with petrol and he could not change into clean clothes in time. He pushed open the door with the contract and said, “Sorry, I came late because of something…”
Instantly, everyone looked at him.

He Xiaopeng’s eyes widened. Why are these big shots here? He thought he had come to the wrong place.

He exited and looked at the door number—812. Haven’t I come to the wrong place? he asked himself.

Have these people come to the wrong place then? he wondered.

Just as he was at a loss, Wen Yongsu stood up and said, “Did Boss Lu call you over? We’re all here to sign a contract.”

...
Although they did not know why Lu Ming suddenly wanted to integrate all the companies into one group, they just had to do as he said.

He Xiaopeng looked at them in disbelief and then saw the documents on everyone’s table.

What the f*ck! he thought.

He could not believe his eyes!

So many companies belong to Boss?

No wonder he had so much money. No wonder when he said that he needed 10 billion yuan, the other party readily agreed. He must be earning at least 100 billion yuan a year!

After coughing a few times, he pretended to be calm and sat at the head of the table. Compared to these big shots, he was nothing.

He shivered.

“Then let’s begin now, starting with Themis Agency!”

At the same time, Chu Jinyu, who was prepared to borrow money, saw that the Themis Law Firm belonged to Lu Ming Corporation. She suddenly sat up on the sofa. “Brother Lu Ming, you own this law firm too?!”
“Yes. Is something wrong?”

Lu Ming looked intently at the rising and falling stock prices on the computer screen and asked.

What’s wrong? she thought.

Is it so easy to play it down?

Chu Jinyu explained, “This law firm is rather famous! Previously, I even sought them out to file a lawsuit, but they had cases on hand and had no time to take up my case. One of my friends queued up until next year! I heard that there’s someone in Beijing who’s willing to build a branch company for them
just to get their help in a lawsuit.

Build a branch company?

Lu Ming recalled this matter from the depths of his memory.

He vaguely remembered that at that time, Shui Ziyan had called him about a family in the capital that had asked them to file a lawsuit. But as they were all very busy, that family planned to indirectly give them money by establishing a branch company in hopes of jumpimg the queue.
Of course, he rejected it without hesitation.