Chapter 10- The Wildest Card

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote! Follow me on Wattpad and instagram at d4rkst4r720 for sneak peeks! (and also to support me!) TYSM! :) Enjoy!

Tony's POV 

      "Wake up!" Echo shouted loudly, "Mikita's got the last two shurikens and she is leading to L.A. to meet her sister !" 

      I threw a pillow at her, "This better be a joke. It is literally 2 in the morning!" 

      "It's not! "Echo said, "And it's all my fault!" 

     "It wasn't," Matuo surprisingly spoke up, "And don't you dare think that."  

      "We have to get there before her!" Echo said. After getting on the spy jet, everyone was asleep, except Layla and me. I don't know what has gotten in between us during this mission. We were so distant. I felt really bad so I decided to apologize.

      "Layla? You up?" I asked just checking to make sure. 

      "What do you want, Toretto?" she replied, annoyed. 

      "I want to apologize to you about. . . well, everything." 

      "Awww, don't you go soft on me," Layla laughed, teasing me. But I felt that SHE was the one going soft on me. 

      "I'm sorry about how I've been acting, my attitude, how I haven't been a really good boyfriend, and everything else. I want to change that. If you'll give me a second chance." 

      "You're so soft, you literally have no idea how corny you sound right now. " Layla grinned, "That's why I'm here to protect you." 

      "Huh?! What? No. I'm here to protect you." I held out my hand to Layla who was sitting across from me. "Please. Don't make me beg." 

      "But I want to see you beg," she replied but still put her hand in mine. 

     "I've got you now!" I said and pulled her close. 

      "Tony, loosen up a little. I can't breathe!" Layla gasped, trying to break free. But I held on to her. 

      "No, I'm not letting you get away." Layla started choking so I loosened my grip to check on her. Bad move. She spun around and pinned me to the wall. "Wow, you really are a wild card," I said as our noses touched. "But I'm the wildest," I whispered and pulled her in closer as our lips met. "I love you, Layla." I waited for another snarky comeback but instead, she said it BACK! 

      "No, I love you more, Tony." She whispered and leaned in for another kiss. Clapping sounds filled the room and I spun around to see everyone staring at us. "Um. . . hey guys!" Layla blushed, "What's up?" 

      "Seriously, don't even try to deny it." Echo told us. 

      "I'm not even trying," I ran my hand through my hair and smiled. 

      "I knew that you two would find each other. . . somehow," Frostee grinned. 

      "Woohoo! Yeah!" Cisco cheered pumping his fists into the air. "My therapist senses were right!" Matsuo sat back, arms crossed, staring at Echo. . . hmmm. . . was something happening between those two? "

      Anyways," I said as the plane touched down, "We should crash for the night, and what better place than my sister's?"

     Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote! Follow me on Wattpad and instagram at d4rkst4r720 for sneak peeks!