Goth's birthday gift~

A soft whimper was muffled, hands clinging to the sheets as a single dazed pupil stared into space, the strong feeling of a pure god's magic 'filling him with each movement as the younger God lifted his ass up more, feeling his toes and feet dig almost painfully as his body rocked almost in rhythm to the bass below, a downright sob left his lips as long slender fingers slid up his stomach, keeping his hips up.

"You're doing so good for Daddy, Goth~" the voice cooed against the side of his skull, as a tongue slid up his cheek. Goth's pupil rolled up, feeling his already excited core quiver and clench around his lover.

"Daddy Plea-" Goth gasped when his father did a particularly hard thrust, feeling his ecto get smacked deliciously against ecto as his hips were dropped, those hands grasping his arm and tugging him into sitting up on his knees as the taller skeleton. A whimper started to escape the Half-breed, but was cut off with a cry as his father started outright slamming into him, arms wrapped around him as Goth threw his head back. Neither focused on the music from the party, or the people walking past as the younger practically validated at how Reaper filled him just right.

A shriek escaped goth's lips, before the other clasped his mouth shut, just as a knock was heard...

"Reaper??" Fuck- it's mom...

A desperate moan escaped Goth, muffled. His can't somehow felt slicker.

"Ah- yes My love?" Reaper asked, voice shaken and breathy, hips completely still much to Goth's despair.

The hell you doing? The party is still going on, and I don't want to deal with Ink's bullshit ALONE!"

Goth slid a hand down his own stomach, feeling his Daddy's bulge in his stomach, eyes lidded... He wanted that bulge to grow...

"Ah, I See, give me a bit Gen! I'm-... Cleansing my scythe of souls!"

Goth slid the hand down more, rubbing his own clit as he panted, sliding his tongue out and up those slender fingers, ignoring the way his father tensed, cock twitching with clear interest.

He practically moaned at the taste of himself from earlier, as he pinched his own clit with his pointer and middle, listening to his mother ramble about some bullshit, before he slid his hips forward.

He smirked when he heard a gasp, the squelch made him shudder as he slowly started rocking back and forth, managing to slide a finger in his mouth as he hungrily swirled his tongue along the thick claws.

Reaper growled lowly in his ear as Geno was talking "Stop it." The best simply rocked his hips faster, muffling moans as he smirked lustfully, he loved angering his father like this, feeling the pure need to plow him into his own bed.

He wants that so badly...

The idea that his mother can teleport or walk in, and see his own husband fucking his own son and filling him.

Goth clung to Reaper's wrist, hungry as he practically bounced slightly on his dick like the needy son he was.

He gasped when he felt his father shove those fingers down his throat, and curl yanking him by his jaw down as the older started Christine into him once more, while Geno was responding to whatever Reaper said-

Both that goths paying attention.

Goth hungrily suckled on his father's fingers as he rubbed his sin clit excitedly, high off of the feeling of getting dicked down, his mother just outside the room, and his father's voice...

"Have you seen Goth by the way? I know he fought with Pall again... He's missing his own party."

Reaper's smooth deep voice responds with ease.
"I haven't, I'm sure he's fine baby, he's a big boy now, Maybe he got sick from the alcohol" Reaper started. Slamming down as Goth's tiny form trembles. "He's SUCH a big boy, taking me so well~" Reaper rumbles, before hissing angrily "but he's been bad, I'll make sure to punish my birthday bit accordingly~" Goth moaned at the idea.

Not even hearing his mother leave, Goth yelped in surprise as he was roughly rolled onto his back, legs lifting over his father's shoulder. Before shrieking at the cock drilling right into his excited can't as he shrieked, head back tongue out.

"D-Daddy- Wait!~" Goth sobs as he clung to the sheets, feeling himself tightening.

"Such a bad boy, Almost got us caught" Reaper growls as he didn't slow, the slapping sounds growing much more intense and quicker. "What Would Your Mother think, Being a little slut for me~ should I tell him how you'd try grinding in me and seducing me?~" Goth whites as he reached down, trying to spread his own legs and labia more.

"N-no Daddy please don't tell mom! I'll be good!~" goth hiccups as he stared at his own father slamming his cock inside him, knot visible as it tugged on his folds.

"Or Palette, imagine he finds out his innocent little Gothy is addicted to his own father's dick, begging for it nearly every night~" Reaper hisses, enjoying his Goth's eye rolled back. Smirking.

"What, you like that idea? How dirty, Maybe you'd like us both, huh, freak?~"

As Goth moans in fake denial He grew tighter...

"Daddy, I- I'm gonna cum!~" he sobs, Reaper ain't leaned closer, slamming harder in.

"Not her, wait for Daddy to cover you, princess, ~" he whispers, Goth shook his head, wrapping his legs around the others waist

"Nono daddy inside, please-please knot me for my birthday present~" he begged.

Noticing Reaper's hesitation, he tugged the other cloak "I wanna be stuffed as much as I've seen you do to mom Daddy~" he numbered, Reaper's sockets widened... Before hiding in his shoulder and somehow speeding up.

Goth's shriek muffled in Reaper's cloak as Goth's cunt stretched more for hisfather'ss thick knot, eyes shutting as he felt thick long spurts filling his ecto. Barely keeping from a listing everyone outside the room, Goth he came, clinging to Reaper'ss body.

"D-Daddddyyyy~" he moans, feeling Reaper continue to fill him.

"Thank you for m-my gift~"