Payback Time

When you asked him for a job, you thought it might be something like accountants staff, or something to do with finance or you could work as marketing staff as well, you won't beg for manager position. It will be clear nepotism.
But this, you can not!

You were sitting in front of his office.
The tag is an assistant junior. You'll work directly under his senior secretary. That gave you uneasy feeling since the morning.

Most of the people who works directly for him is a male. That made you the only female around. Talk about blending.

"This is all my responsibility, you can learn little by little. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions." He is very kind and gentle.

"Thank you, Jin. You are really helpful."
"Don't mention it." He smiles kindly.

Jungkook just came and let Jin have you. There is no detail. You aren't sure if Jin knew what's your relationship with his CEO. But whether Jungkook told him or not you should keep things professional.

"Oh, you! Why are you here?" When he saw a glimpse of woman, Hobi is thanking him but after he found out it is you. It turns to another story.

"Miss Y/n is working with us now." Jin answered in your place.
"I see. Don't you work with Taehyung before?" Because the last time in the company gathering you were still work with Taehyung, "I'm sorry, it's not my business."

"No, it's okay. I quit there." Hobi simply nodded his head, thinking. In such a short time they separated way? Tho it was good for Jungkook.

"Why are you bothering my secretary?" Jungkook came out from his office, he handed some files to Jin.

"I'm on my way to see you, but I couldn't ignore such a beautiful lady we have here."

"She is mine." Jungkook frowned. His words were simple and straight. You can't help but blush. He didn't need to react that way.

"Yes, i know!" Jungkook already introduced you as his wife the last time, "You still had no
idea which one was he in the college?"
"No. He probably busy dating pretty girls."

Hobi choked, he laughed. Jungkook stomped on his foot, "Why? I'm not hanging out much in college."
"Oh, believe me, he was too."
"She is working. Leave her alone."

"I'll help Seokjin first. Excuse me." You turned your head to see Jin who was busy with the file before, he is completely focus on his work. What's with him in college?

"Mr Kim!" Now you are frowning, "It's Mr Kim for you." D.. did he just set boundaries between me and Seokjin? Ugh I can't believe this. You glared at him.

"We settled with Jin already. He could call me address me as Y/n if he wants to!"
Hobi looked at the two of you, feeling funny. Now office might be a little bright.

You ignored him and went to Seokjin, sat comfortably as you leaned closer to him, you turned your head to Jungkook. Mocking him.
"I have report. Come on, leave Miss Y/n and Mr Kim alone." Hobi winked at you.

Jungkook is not happy. But he let it slide.
Hobi sat in front of him. The man was still looking at his wife being so close to the secretary. Well, Seokjin was indeed the best man a woman could ever dream.

"You will make a hole on her forehead. Come on. Talk business." Hobi showed him some paper,

Jungkook looked at them carefully. Smirking.
"Get all of his stocks." He said sternly

"Yah! That will be so fuck up." Hobi was asked to check Taehyung's company.

"I don't care."

"He just own small company why did you do this to him. Give some mercy." Now he realized Jungkook's ill intention.

"He will learn." A Hard way.

"I can't believe you ask me to do this." He groaned. It never easy to be on top without get rid of some people.

"Cut all of his supplies." He added.

"They will bankrupt, Jungkook!" Jungkook didn't seem like care enough.

"Make sure he knows it's me."