This is what you want

"Since we are all here. I tell Jungkook to come!" Kath said happily.

"Ah, he couldn't refuse you. See after all these years you still have a special place in his heart." They also got along well. Mrs Jeon was very open minded. She is friendly to everyone.

"Mother." Jungkook entered the room, "You little brat! I'm very busy!" Jungkook playfully smacked Kath's head. Then his eyes met yours, "What are you doing here?" He asked almost like he scolding you

"I invited Y/n, darling. Come sit with us?"
Jungkook chose to sit beside Kath. He doesn't spare a glance at you.

"So how is the wedding preparation?" Mrs Jeon asked curiously.

"There will be no wedding." Jungkook answered indifferently.

"What do you mean no wedding?!" Mrs Jeon had deep frown on her head.

"We broke up. I'm sure Y/n is here to explain that too." Hearing him to admit that there was no longer relationship between the two of you, made a deep hole in your chest. Who know this is very painful.

"You are married there is no break up in marriage, Jungkook! Stop joking."

"No, wait. I don't understand. What happened?Y/n, my dear, tell me this is not true?" She thought her son was deeply in love with you.

"We-"

"I married Y/n to help Uncle Kim. There is no real attachment. We just bluff Taehyung about the marriage." Jungkook cut your words. You look down to your plate.
Now you are wondering if all of him back then are real or just an act..

"I'm speechless. Why did you marry Y/n for Uncle Kim?!" Mrs Jeon put down her tableware, massaging her temple.

"It's already done. No point of talking about it anymore." Jungkook kept eating as if he didn't care if every eyes in the room are looking at him.

"What kind of man i raise? I feel like i no longer know my son.. You helped uncle Kim to marry Y/n, what about Taehyung?" 

She simply can't understand. It was fresh on her mind how touchy and gentle he was towards Y/n and now he said it was all fake, "I.. let's end it here today. I need to rest." Mrs Jeon looked at you. She wanted to say something but in the end she just left the table in silence. Seems like all of this is too much to handle in one day for her.

"Thank you for the meal." You said as you stand up, ready to leave.

"I'm so glad to meet you. Let's have a lunch together next time." Kath smile at you.

"I'm sorry, i have to work. Probably won't able to accompany you." You glanced to Jungkook who is still eating.

After you left the room, Jungkook clenched his fist. Anger filled his head. Why are you so stubborn? He chased you to the living room, the maid just opened the door for you.

"It won't end here." Jungkook grabbed your wrist, "Don't think i will let go of the child."
He is still on it, you surprised he doesn't mention your pregnancy to his mother.

"Why don't you tell your mother about it?"

"If i tell her, she definitely won't let you go. She wants grandchild so bad. But this is what you want right? To divorce."

"It's not important what i want"
You yanked your hand from him.

"It is to me. But you can't see it." Jungkook crossed his arm, "Your dad came and asked me to give him some money." You got headache just to hear he mention your dad. Why did he come to Jungkook anyway!

"You didn't give him, did you?" He knew your dad fond to spend money for nothing.

"He said he need it for your mother medical treatment. So i gave it."

"How many did he ask?" Jungkook didn't say the number but you could tell it was many that he didn't want you to feel embarrass.

"He just use the money for gambling!" You snapped, it wasn't like Jungkook didn't know it, "I'll ask him to give you back the money." You pulled out the phone from your bag. Jungkook snatched it before you managed to unlock your phone.

"I don't need it." Jungkook shrugged.

"I say I'll give it back." You insisted, "Next time don't give him a face and throw him out from the building." If he asked you some money of course you'll give him. Not as much as Jungkook did but that's all you have.

"We are divorced, you shouldn't involve with my personal matters anymore." Jungkook doesn't reply your words. His heart ached. He couldn't see you bear all the bitterness alone.

"She doesn't look like love you much." Kath stand beside him, watching you leave.

"She is stubborn, just like you. How is the marriage process? Did you check on the wedding gown?"

"I did. It's very beautiful, you will love it. Anyway, you should drive me back. I'll tell aunty first." Kath linked her hands to Jungkook's arm. They are indeed very close to each other.

"I don't think she wants to see anyone now."
He smile bitterly. He thought seeing his mother will change your heart. It's not.