Reunion

You decided to go to office anyway. You couldn't kept taking something from Taehyung and gave back none. You had to work hard, at least you could do that for him.

Taehyung had a meeting outside the office when you arrived. Alea is with him. It's strange.
Now you did realize that Alea is weird. She doesn't ask single thing when you arrived last night. She just acted like she knows you'll be there. You brushed off the thought.

You tried not to think how Jungkook and Kath are together. Jungkook is a very exclusive person he doesn't let many people around him get too close to him. Like he had barrier around him to scare people away.

It calls power and money. And the way he is lightly laughing with Kath or one call from her, he came running immediately. Just.. too hard for you to accept.

He let her around him made you jealous..
I shouldn't have think this way.. I asked him for divorce.. If he decided to marry someone else, you couldn't do anything.

Alea frowned to see you sat quietly in your office. Your mind seems trailing off somewhere. She turned her heels and informed Taehyung first before appear in front of you and asked if you need any help.

"Nothing, I'll finish this now." You shook your head.
"Alright." Alea took her final glance before she left. Something isn't right.

You are trying to focus to the file in front of you, the more you looked at it the more your mind wandering. Your phone was ringing and you didn't even notice. Alea came to your room and snapped her finger in front of your face.

"Your phone have been ringing for awhile now. Pick. It. Up." She said. Annoyed. You can't even catch her mocking tone.

"Hello." Unknown number.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG TO ANSWER!!!"

"Who is this?" The voice was familiar but you couldn't recall who is the person.

"Your favorite person in the whole wide
world!" You chuckled. Now you know who.

"Where are you now?" Your college closest friend, maybe your only girl friend ever, Chaeyoung. She moved to Singapore after university.

"Back in town now! Do you receive the email? I forwarded it few days ago." You could tell that she is very excited. When did the last time you see her? Maybe years ago! So many things happened after that.

"I haven't check my email lately." You admitted, "What is it? Is it a Wedding invitation?"

"Nah, Ty and i broke up. Long distance relationship wasn't for a horny man like him. Shouldn't have trust him back then." There was no trace of hurt in her words. She already let go, "Anyway, it's reunion. Since i came back, I invited some of our college friends to party. Do you remember senior Namjoon? Does he marry yet?" She used to have a big crush on Namjoon. A lot of female junior looked up to him in very dreamy way.

"He is married and have kids already."

"Ah, too bad." She sighed, "So see you tonight?"

"Tonight?!" It's too sudden. And you are not in mood for meeting a lot people. They probably will drink, you can not drink.. and you don't want to explain why you can't drink too..

"You should come! If you don't come I'll be mad at you!"

"I'll think about it." That's the best answer you could come up with.

"Give me your address. If you don't come I'll drag you." You knew she definitely will do that. You took another deep breath before agree to come. You submitted your file to Taehyung. He is extremely busy today. After checking on you without your knowing, he left again to another meeting with marketing staff.

"Where are you going?" Since the two of you living together Alea usually joined your car.

When she's not, she had another things to do. She is pretty much casual and tries not to be your burden. Tonight, she could tell you dressed nicely as if you were going somewhere, "It's almost 8PM now."

You frowned, wherever you go you doesn't need to report to her, why does she asking so many questions? You brushed off that feelings.

"I probably will sleepover at my friend's. Don't wait for me." You closed the door. Alea couldn't think why would you go out in this hour when you are pregnant. Do you want to keep the child or not?

When you arrived, it's almost 9PM.
The reunion is quite lively. Many people came in and out. Familiar faces everywhere as the sound of chattering heard in every corner of the house. As expected from her.

Chaeyoung is rich, she was the only daughter from four siblings, after her dad retires, her brothers will take take of her.

You walked around looking for Chaeyoung, sometimes you stopped for chatting with some familiar faces. After had no idea how long you had been looking for Chaeyoung, you sat in the corner of her bar. Pouring yourself some water.

"I missed you!" Chaeyoung back hugged you. She smile widely. She is glowing.

"Hey." You greeted her back.

"Tell me that's not water. Martin, give this baby girl strong one. She is drinking water here!" Chaeyoung signed her friend to serve you another drink.

"That's not necessary."
"I'm having party and you drink water. Are you trying to offend me? Don't you miss me?!" She pretended to be angry.

"No, i..-" You considered if she will actually strangle you if you mention you are pregnant now.

"There is a lot we need to catch up with." After waiting for you to finish your words, which you never did. Chaeyoung took a glance at you again, "I heard about your family.. I'm sorry i can't help you back then. But you never call me either. Don't you consider me as your friend?"

"So many things happened in a short time. Even i'm not catching up with it yet." You chuckled bitterly.

"I'm here now. I'll protect you!" You know she will. The bartender put the drink in front
of you, "Come on, cheers!" Chaeyoung raised her glass. You stared at the shot.

"You aren't going to drink that, are you?" Long slender hand reached for your cup.

"Taehyung sunbae!" Chaeyoung surprised.

"I'll take the honor to cheers with you in her place. How about that?" He clinked their glass and emptied the cup.

"You two are still work together?" She asked, Chaeyoung reached her phone, "Wait, i get a call." She walked to less crowd place.

"You come.." Taehyung nodded to answer you. His face looked gloomy.

"I do.." He muttered as he asked Martin to pour him another.

"Come here, I introduce you to my best friend!" Chaeyoung dragged her friend along with her partner.

"Y/n?" You turned around to see the sweet couple behind. Why did you have to see them here too?

"How can you so different to back then, Jeon, I can't recognize you!" Kath smile proudly beside him.