Business Proposal

"Do you expect me to say that?" This time you pulled your hand with all of your strength. You don't care if it was hurting.

Jungkook let go your hand, calming his heartbeats. By now he realized you had quite huge ego. He had to play smart to get into you.

"It's an offer. You could take or leave it. And it
Don't specifically you have to sleep with me." Jungkook shrugged, "I'm not interested on what you could offer."

"Bullshit." You scoffed, you were upset by his blunt words. So he thought your body weren't good enough for him.

"All i say is i can help. I'm your husband. Use me." You bit your lip, thinking. Well, you could use some of that. Why did all of this happen to you? It was like the life itself pranking you. It's exhausting in many ways.

"I'm tired.. Can we talk tomorrow?" He simply nodded and gave you his back.

Which was boarder than you thought. If it was Taehyung's, you will happily giving him a back hug. How Taehyung usually turns around and tickles you. He was playful and fun. How could you ignore all the way he showed his love.
Oh, Taehyung..

You checked on your phone. Considering yourself to be shameless and call him.

Jungkook tossed his body right and left, as if he wasn't in comfortable position.

You clicked your tongue but he doesn't stop.
You were not mad at him anymore but now you had second thought about it.

"Seriously if you move again you will sleep outside!" He stoped moving.

You adjusted your position to see him, he was looking at your direction as well. Your eyes met his awkwardly. None of you looked away first. That you realized he had soft caramel brown eyes, you stared down to his bare chest. Slightly blushing with the glamorous view.

Always sleep like this huh?
"You don't remember me? At all?"

You gave it a thought, "Sorry, no. I'm not really pay attention to many students at the time."
Not only he was your senior in college, Taehyung was your senior at the club. The other female student joined the club because of him. But you weren't like that. You knew it well man like him would never settle. Despite his humbleness, he played a lot in college. One girl after another.

You even surprised he remembered you. Taehyung greeted you first at the party. One of the girl in the club celebrating her birthday.

He always talked casually to you since then.
You weren't comfortable with the sudden attention. Even when he invited you to work with him if it wasn't because you wanted to piss your dad, you probably will turned down his offer.

"I don't really like to socialize. But i might be remember if you were in the same club as me."
"Forget it." He sounds disappointed. But you can't reminisce him. Someone like him must be living the best time in college.

————

Jungkook left early in the morning.
He told the maid to make her breakfast. He will come back after lunch time. Urgent call was made and he had to attend a meeting.

Hobi entered the office, he did a light knock on the door, distracting him from the files he read or just stare blankly for last half an hour. No body can tell.

"Coffee?" Hobi sat across him, putting two cups of coffee he brought on the table.
"Don't i send you to seven project?"

"Oh, yes, you did. But i have something else i interested to." He slyly smile.

"Your dad put you here for work. You shouldn't have-"

"Bleh." Hobi scoffed, "Come on. It's Y/n. Do you think i dumb? You think I'd believe if you say you don't recognize her?" Hobi well aware of the marriage arrangement. But all of this coincidence Jungkook made, he found it hard to believe.

Jungkook mentioned he will married to a girl half year ago. The girl family proposed the marriage and he agrees.

"Come on."
"I have no comment." Jungkook replied shortly.

"Too bad she didn't remember you. But it's good thing, right?" Hobi playfully winked to him.

"We were never familiar to each other, beside,
I agreed without knowing her family proposed to me two years ago, too." He cleared his throat.
There's something else he couldn't say to anyone.

Hobi took a sip of his coffee, "Well, it was good thing you turned down that propose or else you-"

Jungkook cut his words, "I have no time for woman. You know it." Out of his close friends in college, Hobi was the closest.

After Jungkook became successful, Hobi's dad put Hobi to work with him. Learning business. He had been following Jungkook for one good year, "Women are manipulative creatures."

But it was Jungkook's move, he never cares much about woman and relationship. Romance is not for him. He fully devoted himself to the company.
"Mr Jeon, this is the data you asked for."

Jungkook signed the man to come in. He put the data in front of Jungkook to see, "I'm afraid they have nothing now."

Hobi looked at the company's name.
The cheeky grin formed on his face, "So did she manipulate you yet?" Hobi couldn't hide his smile. Even he is busy lately, the news had been spread, he couldn't help but listen to the issues. Your family company was taken over by others and your dad still owed money somewhere else.
It's a topic everywhere.

Jungkook knew your dad owed large sum of money before he married you.

And now the man also lost his company. Jungkook asked his people to dig more about the company and your dad. He's involved since he married you. He could be drag to the mess your dad made. Luckily he hadn't sign any contract with him.  

"Do you think it will be easier if i throw money and break things off?" Hobi won't blame him for thinking so. Jungkook had been work on his company for years, he achieved each of steps with his own hands.

"I guess." Hobi finished his coffee, "I wondered if Y/n already know.."

"I have to read this now." Jungkook signed him to go out from the room.

"I see, anyway. You don't have to pretend so cold in front of me, i know you like your wife." He left with big laugh. Not buying Jungkook's cold attitude.