16.

Chitrangada was gradually trying to adapt the new changes happening in her life.

Every morning she remind herself that the path she has chosen to defeat Zahoor Ali Khan will only turn harder and harder but she had to stay strong yet each lonely night broke her determination a little.

"Hey Kanha!" She sobbed at her condition but controlled her overwhelming emotions the very next second.

It was prohibited for Chitrangada to worship or even chant the name of her deity.

But it was next to impossible for her to even take a single breath without her saviour... So, she pleaded the only person she developed a bit faith on... Shaukat... to help her out.

Shaukat also didn't disappoint Chitra and made some arrangements to make her stay not anything but peaceful there.

He talked with Shabnam... The Chief of Rakhel Khana... and on his special request a window side bed was assigned to princess.

Chitra placed the ideol of her Krishna ji on the ledge of the window pane and kept it covered by the long white curtains

She used to perform her prayers before everyone's got up and then spent her whole day sitting on the bed itself.

Her appetite has reduced to zero. She was thinned down to bones.

Looking at her no one could say that she was the same bubbly girl who used to chatter all day long.

The only thing that kept her alive was her motive to destroy Zahoor Ali Khan... The Devil... who have turned her happy life upside down.

^×^×^