5.

"Hum Maharaj Suryabhan Singh Shekhawat

"Hum Maharaj Suryabhan Singh Shekhawat... Badshah ko pranaam karte hain. Hume unki shart sveekar hai." The guard read out loud holding the attention of both Zahoor and Amar.

There undivided attention was making the guard consious.

"Aage padho." Zahoor commanded not able to take the suspense any more.

"Aur shart ke anusaar... Hum apni beti yani Amergarh ki Rajkumari Chitrangada ko unko saup rahe hain." The words left the pair stunned.

Both were disappointed but for different reasons.

Zahoor never wanted the Princess... He just put the condition to trap the King but here all his assumptions proved wrong.

Amar was staggered. He couldn't understand how his parents agreed to send his little sister to this demon.

"This can't be possible." The two men uttered simultaneously.

There eyes were raging in anger.

"You." Zahoor mused in pure hatred and took predator like steps towards the caged figure of Amar.

"Your father tricked me. He thought by sending your Shehzaadi... He can save you and this Empire... But no... A big no Shahzaade... I won't let him win... I will for sure kill you and then capture your Empire." Zahoor's tone was dripping with venom.

No one ever dared to play with him but now that, that Suryabhan tried... So, he needs to be ready to face the repercussions.

Amar's eyes went red as Zahoor strangled him. He was coughing badly but that didn't made any effect on Zahoor.

All he could see was red.

"Zahoor." Hasan Ali yelled as he saw his King constricting the neck of Prince of Amergarh.

He in fast pace moved forward and tried to detach Zahoor from Amar's body but failed.

"Guards." He commanded and the next second four guards armed with swords came inside the tent and helped Hasan to control Zahoor.

"What were you upto?" He asked when he and Zahoor were safe meters away from Amar who was coughing uncontrollably.

"That damn father of him tried to deceit me... But... But he does't know... Who Zahoor Ali Khan is. I will kill this man and send his death body to his father... Then only Suryabhan will understand the power of King of Baghdad." Zahoor said. His blood was boiling in revenge.

"Firstly calm down and tell me... How Suryabhan deceit you? It was only your plan Zahoor. You only put the condition... Then how come he is wrong. It's no one's fault Zahoor that the plan backfired ." Hasan tried to put some sense in Zahoor.

"But I want the Amergarh Hasan." Haider declared.

"Yes King... We will definitely win over the Amergarh but now is not the right time and killing Prince Amar will only result in our against." Hasan was logical with his words but Zahoor couldn't understand him.

"How?" He queried.

"Simple theory Zahoor... If we kill Amar then Suryabhan will get the chance of playing victim card. He could easily blame us and gather the support of whole Rajputana clan and you only told me that we can't afford to be in the bad books of Rajputs. So, for now it's better to accept what Suryabhan is presenting us and then come back later with a better strategy." After a pregnant pause Zahoor looked convenienced with Hasan.

"And for you information... Princess Chitrangada is an Apsara... An epitome of beauty." Hasan mused with a playful wink making a small smile spread on Zahoor's lips.

He surely didn't want Chitrangada but now that she was coming to him he would certainly show her the real 'Zahoor Ali Khan' from whom the world fears.

^×^×^