Actually trying

Tommy's POV:

The next day came along quicker than I would've liked. I woke up and rubbed my eyes as I took in my surroundings. I was asleep on the been bag in wilburs room. Had I really fallen asleep here? I sat up and noticed Wilbur wasn't in his bed. I looked over to his pc and checked the time. 11 am. The lights were still off in the room and Wilbur had black out curtains so it seemed to still be night.

I slowly stood up and made my way to the door. I opened the door and my eyes stung as they adjusted to the light. I squinted and closed the door behind myself. I slowly made my way down the hall and down the stairs. As I set my foot down on the last stair Sapnap and Karl came around the corner following behind quakity who was walking backwards and talking to the other two.

"Oh good morning Tommy!" Quackity said. I gave him a small smile and a wave.

"I made breakfast again, I thing George just woke up and is eating at the table. There's a plate for you on the counter!." Sapnap said and they all walked into the living room to join Dream, Phil, Niki, Tubbo, Ranboo and Wil.

I glanced over at the table to see George sitting and eating. I took a deep breath and walked over to the kitchen and grabbing the plate. I sat down at the table across from George.

George looked up and finished chewing before speaking, "good morning Tommy." He said and went back to eating. I shot him a smile and messed around with my food for a little bit before eating it. Very slowly but I was still eating it.

Once I had finished the plate I took another deep breath and put the dish in the sink. I walked over to the living room and sat next to Wil on the couch. I tucked my legs up to my chest and leaned myself against his shoulder.

"Morning Tommy, how are you." Wil said. I shrugged and closed my eyes and taking a deep breath. Wilbur messed up my hair more than it already was and laughed before he went back on his phone. The tv was on and Karl, quackity, sapnap, and Dream were playing candy land on the floor.

George had joined the group a few minutes before I had and everyone was just sitting in a semi silence. Small giggles or an occasional conversation over the game board could be heard but no one was bothered.

It had maybe been 20 minutes before the candy land game was done and so was the show that happened to be on the tv and people started being louder and talking more. Ranboo and Tubbo made their way onto the floor in-front of the couch me phil and Wil were sitting on.

They tried to strike up a conversation but I just nodded, shook my head or shrugged my shoulders along with the occasional short smile. Wilbur gave me a look before pulling me from the couch and into a room along to hall that didn't have any people in it.

"Are you okay you haven't said anything this morning?" Wil asked and I nodded.

"What's wrong Tommy, come on. You can tell me." Wil said and I shook my head. I had no reason for my silence other than the fact I felt like I may cry if I spoke a word.  Both me and Wil quickly turned our attention to the knock on the door. The door opened slowly as Karl stepped into the room.

"Are you guys okay?" Karl asked and joined us.

"I'm doing fine, I don't know what's up with Tommy." Wil said and looked over at me while Karl did the same.

I looked at them both before my hand started shaking. I took a deep breath before my legs felt wobbly. I almost collapsed but I caught myself before falling. I sighed and sat down on the small couch we had in the room. I placed my hands right above my knees and hung my head.

My hands shook as I tried to calm myself down. Wilbur sat next to me and put his hand on my back. My head felt like it was spinning as I took more deep breaths.

"Wil.." I whispered out very faintly.

"Yes Tommy? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Wil said.

"It f-feels.. like..- dying." I grasped  my hands around my knees tightly as a burning sensation filled my lungs and throat. I clenched my eyes shut and took a deep breath.

"Karl please tell me you know what's happening, is he okay?" Wilbur shouted at Karl.

"I think he's going to be fine Wilbur. I don't know much about this but I don't think you should be making him talk. When I was in middle school I would just stop talking for no apparent reason and it hurt to speak sometimes. I think you should give him a moment." Karl said and Wilbur gave me a tight shoulder hug. I stopped shaking a little bit as tears fell from my eyes.

Karl sat on the other side of me and rubbed my back before I eventually calmed down. I whipped my eyes and stood up before quickly leaving the room. I didn't let either of them react before I left and went into the bathroom. I sat on the floor and put my head in my hands.

A frantic knock was placed on the door as I turned my attention to it.

"Hey Tommy, could you open the door? Remember, just come talk to me okay? Don't make any decisions you might regret." Wil said calmly through the door. I didn't listen to him as tears continued to fall down my face.

"Tommy please, open the door. I don't want to have to get anyone else involved." Wilbur knocked yet again and he sounded more concerned this time. "Tom's can you hear me?" I heard footsteps walking away from the door.

I stood up from the floor and grabbed onto the counter. I almost fell as I made my way over to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and attempted to run to my room before being stopped by George. I whipped the tears from my face yet again.

"Calm down tommy." He said and grabbed my wrist. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes harshly. I almost shouted at him but I just ended up loosing my balance and falling to the floor. I tucked my knees up so they were against my chest.

"Move George." George was shoved out of my view and I was quickly hugged by someone. After a minute or two I moved away and looked at Tubbo with teary eyes. He helped me from the ground and I left to go lay back down. I laid down flat on my back and took some deep breaths while closing my eyes.

I pulled my blankets over myself and sighed. I covered my face and more silent tears fell down my face. It felt like years of just laying in bed. Someone entered the room and sat down on my bed.

"Tommy what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" It was ranboo. Just great. I whipped my eyes and sat up.

"I don't fucking know, ranboo! I have everything! I don't know what's wrong with me! Something is wrong, but I can't tell you what. I'm sorry." I sobbed out while I tried to stop crying.  Ranboo leaned over and hugged me as I continued to cry.

———————————————————
Word count: 1289

Wooo another chapter out. Allium duo my beloved. Yay. That's all.