Just get some rest (planned to be fluff no promises )

Tommy's POV:

I woke up around 7 am and rubbed my eyes. I felt exhausted. I laid back down and covered my head with blankets.

I took in a deep breath before trying to get out of bed. I sat up yet again and moved my legs off the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing Tommy?" Ranboo asked.

"I'm getting up." I responded. He stood up and walked over to me.

"Nope, lay back down you need to sleep more." Ranboo said and crossed his arms.

"Your not my dad."I said and stood up.

"I'll call Phil." He said blankly and I sighed and laid back down.

"I have shit to do today."

"Like what?"

"Um like going on a walk? Or... yeah that works." I said

"Sorry not good enough." He said. I laid back down and he threw the blankets over me.

"Go to sleep, you need it." He stated. I sighed and laid my head on the pillow.

"Fine whatever." I said and placed one of my hands under my head. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander for what felt like hours. I eventually fell into a deep sleep.

-omg a dream-

I shifted around slightly before opening my eyes. I quickly covered them with my hands as the sun glared directly into them from above.

I sat up and tried to get used to the light. I was sat in the middle of a huge flower field. As I came to my senses I was aware of the other people around me.

Wilbur sat to my right, Ranboo to my far right, next to Wilbur, and Tubbo to my left. I heard Tubbo sniffling so I turned to him.

"Tubbo?" I said and he looked up at me.

His face seemed off but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Tommy, I can't believe you did that. You are so horrible and selfish! Do you not care about anyone other than yourself!?" Tubbo shouted through his tears as he grabbed my arm and yanked my sleeve up.

"Look! Look at what you did! I'm so disappointed and disgusted to have you as a friend! Can I even call you that anymore!? You are so selfish!" He yelled at me again and let my arm go.

I pushed my sleeve back down and whipped the tears that began to fall from my face.

"I know Tubbo I know I'm so sorry.." I said and looked down.

"Just shut up! Your voice is obnoxious." He said and turned away from me. I watched as he walked off and I fell to my knees. I felt the grass in my palms as I kneeled on the ground.

Before I could process what just happened I was grabbed and pulled to my feet. I looked up to see wilburs angry face as he held into the collar of my shirt.

"I can't believe you did this. You are so fucking useless." Wilbur let go of my collar and pushed me to the ground. He towered over me as I backed away.

"You can't go one fucking day without wanting to slit your wrists?! You deserve all the hate you get. It's not that hard to just get over it, just stop doing it." Wilbur kicked my lightly before he walked off just as Tubbo had.

I closed my eyes and sighed as my arms gave out and I feel onto my back so I was laying down again. I bit my tongue as I tried to hold back my sobs.