Recovery???- lol no more bad "help"

Everyone wish Tommy a late happy birthday, I'm currently crying cause I first watched him when he was a 16 year old and he has forever helped me through my shit ———————————————->

Tommy's POV:

I woke up in my bed feeling sluggish. Memories from the night before flooded back to me as I gained consciousness. The light was on in my room. I opened my eyes fully  and sat up in bed. I look at my surroundings before rubbing my eyes.

"Tommy.." a voice said from the right side of me. I moved my hand from my eye and looked over. Wilbur. Great.

"Tommy I feel like this is getting out of hand.. I feel like- like I've left this alone for to long. I've left you alone to deal it out yourself but it clearly isn't working so I want to help." He said looking at me holding eye contact the whole time.

"I-" I tried to say somthing

"No don't say anything. Some things are going to have to change alright, no more skipping meals, and I'm locking the bathrooms after every meal."

"Wilbur your crazy-" I started again

"Shut up Tommy- sorry, I'm giving no access to sharp objects and I'm going to be checking your bags regularly." Wilbur went on.

"Wilbur your turning a place I feel safe into a mental hospital this isn't fair." I stated slightly pissed off.

I had just woken up. And now I have to deal with this shit. Ranboo was sat sleeping next to Wilbur and Tubbo was over in his bed. This is ridiculous how many people does Wil have in on his little "let's ruin Tommy's life" plan.

"You can't actually think this is okay Wilbur" I said looking at him

"Tommy I need you to be safe to give closure to not only yourself but the people around you. And this won't be ending until you start trying an-"
I looked at him for a moment before I got really angry.
"I AM TRYING!" I screamed at him.

"IM TRYING SO HARD WIBLUR, ITS FUCKING HARD! JUST SHUT UP-" I slapped my hand over my mouth and looked at Wil. He looked like he was going to cry. I was already crying out of pure anger.

I heard footsteps outside my room before the door opened.

"What's going on!?" It was techno.

"It's nothing tech, I'm Jsut speaking with Tommy, im just worried about him, you can go back to sleep don't worry about us." Will explained

"He's trying to ruin my life." I said before techno got a chance to leave.

"I'm trying to stop you from killing, harming and or starving yourself! That isn't ruining your life!" Will shouted at me

"Stop yelling at me!" I shouted back

"Both of you stop yelling!" Tubbo shouted from his bed. He was now sat up watching the conversation.

"Will what exactly did you say to Tommy?" Techno asked

"Well I told him that he can't skip meals anymore and I'm gonna lock the bathrooms after ever meal, which is completely logical. Then I told him I'm taking away his access to sharp things, again completely logical." Wil explained

"Ok-" techno started

"He also told me I wasn't trying, I am trying techno I promise do you know how long it's been since-" I interrupted

"Tommy, we know you are trying. There's no need to yell at anyone. And the things wil is saying arnt crazy."

"Told you." Wilbur budded in