"Im just tired, dont worry"

Tommy's POV (again what a shocker)

As I woke up I rubbed my eyes but remained laying down. My breathing felt faint and everything felt muffled. I sighed and rolled over only to realize neither Tubbo or Ranboo was in the room.

I must've over slept again god damn it

I thought to myself as I continued to lay in bed. I don't feel like really doing anything. What's the point anymore. Everyone is disappointed in me I don't see the reason to even try anymore.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I scrolled through the notifications in my phone before clearing them and opening YouTube.

I laid in bed with my head covered curled up into a ball as I watched random YouTube videos.

Markiplier, Pewdiepie, mr. beast heck I even started watching my own friends videos, and then my own vlogs. Sure it was dumb but I just wanted a good laugh, despite the fact it wasn't really working.

I felt exhausted.

As a knock fell into my door, I turned my attention to that. It was a rhythmic knocking not just like a hit of the door. I sighed as the door opened slowly.

"Hey Tommy I'm coming in.." as dream opened the door I turned off my phone and sighed. "You should come join us, we're playing just dance in the living room. Im sure you'll have fun! If your not up to it that's okay. We all want to hang out with you Tommy." He looked at me and gave me a soft smile.

"Sorry.. I'm just kinda tired." I said, my voice coming out very raspy.

"That's alright Tommy. I'll have techno or Wil bring you some food later, sound good?" He ruffled my hair and I nodded. As he left I went back into my phone. It felt like it was almost saving me from my numbness.

It sounds so stupid but it made me feel just a little bit better.

As time passed multiple people made attempts to get me out of bed.

First techno, then phil, Wil, George then Karl.

I only snapped when Ranboo had come into my room and physically pulled me from bed. He had me play video games with him. I had quite a bit of fun. I don't know how many hours passed but we just kept playing. Whenever I got bored of a game he would just find another one. It felt like he was doing literally anything to keep me from going back and being miserable in my bed.

I was somewhat grateful for his consideration. We had been playing for hell knows how long before it was actually time to get sleep.

I believe it was around 9:30 when I finally turned off the computer and Ranboo did the same. Just as we were about to settle into our separate beds Tubbo came into the room.

"Let's. Make. A. Pillow. Fort. I am not taking no for an answer." He said

Ranboo laughed and rolled his eyes. We all collectively pushed our gaming chairs into a somewhat structured formation. Tubbo went downstairs with Ranboo to steal some chairs from the dining table.

"Tubbo I've told you like 5 times, if you put the blankets like that it will fall. Don't be dumb." Ranboo scolded Tubbo after he had yet again failed physics.

After we set up the chairs we draped a couple sheets over them to create a room like structure. We proceeded to fill it with a ton of pillows and blankets.

Finally after about 45 minutes and the fort falling like 3 times, we all settled down. In the pillow fort Ranboo was situated to my right and Tubbo to my left. The fort was actually quite big so this wasn't an issue. I settled under my blankets and smiled.