What happened in the past

Start from the beginning

I turned around and he looked down at me.

“Rosario signed the papers and the contract,” he said before looking at Dimitri.

“What contract?” I asked

“Why don't you let my brother tell you since you were so urged to hear. You asked my brother instead,” he said and I rolled my eyes as he walked away.

Well you did ignore my question so what do you expect

I looked at Dimitri and he placed his arm around my shoulder. “Don’t worry I'm glad to give you the details,” he said and Lorenzo looked at him.

“The contract they signed said that none of them could pull away from the marriage until four years,” Dimitri said before turning the glass to his head. He swallowed ever drop from the glass and removed his arm from my shoulder.

Lorenzo threw his files on the desk to the ground.

“Anger issues,” Dimitri sang quietly before pouring himself another drink.

“Are you okay?” I asked Dimitri and he nod

“I’m more okay than him,” he answered before drinking what was in the cup

“Fuck!” Lorenzo cursed before slamming his hands on the desk. Dimitri pulled out his phone and I looked back at Lorenzo. He angrily loosen his tie and I sighed.

“Can you give us the room please?” I asked Dimitri and he nod.

“I have to go anyway, take care of him,” he said and I nod.

He walked out and Jasper went with him. I walked towards Lorenzo and he placed his hand on the desk.

“Once again I fuck everything up with you. I understand if you don't want to do this anymore. I'm tired of hurting you and it's like we'll never get to be happy and-”

“Baby you should calm down,” I said while placing my hands on his back.

“How can I Royalty when I messed everything up,”

“No you didn't,” I said and he sighed

“You know yesterday I asked your parents for their blessings ; for me to put a ring on their daughter’s finger and now I'm stuck in a fucking marriage-”

“Lorenzo,” I said and he turned around.

I cupped his cheek and he closed he eyes. I took one of his hands and placed it on my tummy. He smiled and I smiled too.

I still didn't have much of a bump but whatever.

“You remember what we agreed to a few days ago?” I asked and he nod.

“We’re in this together,” we both said and I placed a kiss on his lips.

He opened his eyes and he placed his hands around my waist.

“I love you,”

“I love you too,” I said as my fingers went to his tie. I took his tie off and he looked down at my lips.

He turned us around and placed me on top of the table. I threw the tie to the ground as he ran his fingers up and down my thigh.

“If she had signed the papers three years ago,” I said as I unbuttoned his shirt.

“That gives you a year left in that marriage,” I said as I part his shirt open with my fingers.

My hands ran over his tattooed skin before pulling off his shirt. I love my man and I love his tattoos.