Epilogue

"You ready, Wooyoung?" Byeol asked the younger as he puts on his shoes with a pout.

"But why do I have to take Hongjoong-hyung shopping? That man is going to spend all my money! I was saving up to buy a new video game!" He complained as Byeol pushed him out the door.

"Because, Wooyoung-ssi, you are an absolute menace when it comes to decorating or doing anything neatly and therefore I have to ban you from Hongjoong's surprise party preparation. You're the only one who can keep your mouth going without giving away our plans. Right?" She added, making sure Wooyoung understood his assignment. He opened his mouth to say something when Byeol waved with a smile and closed the door in his face. He complained from the outside, but Byeol had already left ages ago.

"You love doing that to him, don't you?" San asked as he groggily walked into the living room, rubbing his eyes. With a yawn, he said, "Goooood morning, Byeolie." Being clingy as usual, he opened his arms wide for a hug, waiting with his eyes closed. Byeol pondered if he was going to fall asleep again just by standing there, so she went to give him a tight, bone-crushing hug that would hopefully keep him awake.

"Why are you so late?!" Byeol scolded. "Everyone else is already at Yeosang's house!"

"Really?" He asked lightly, looking out the window. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get ready," Byeol pushed her brother to the bathroom and he chuckled.

"Okay, okay, I get it!" San turned around and started tickling her, much to her surprise, and she yelped and giggled, trying to fight him back.

"S-Stop! I-I'm sorry!" Byeol said in between gasps. "Y-You're going to g-get my hair m-messed up! S-Stop!" San finally gave her a break but still held her captive for a moment longer.

"What happened to your hair?" He asked after a moment, finally taking in her new look.

"Nothing, I just felt like changing it up last night," Byeol looked away, playing with her freshly indigo-dyed hair. "And, well, you know, Seonghwa told me he thought this color would look really good on me so I thought I'd try it out..." She added quietly, feeling her cheeks turn red. They started dating only a couple of weeks ago, when Seonghwa asked her out in front of everyone one day when they all went to get bubble tea. Byeol blushed at the memory.

"Ahh, I knew it was something else! You little child," San teased, releasing her. "You look great, by the way."

"Thanks, Oppa... Now go brush your teeth!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeosang-hyung, watch out!" San pulled his balloon away from his mouth and yelled to the older boy walking backwards about to get hit by Jongho who was moving furniture. Yeosang halted in his tracks just as Jongho walked by with a vase in both hands, each probably costing more than any one of these kiddos could make in a year.

"Thanks, San. Jongho, be careful with those..." Yeosang said quietly to the maknae before continuing with his quest for the scissors. Mingi stood on top of a stool, holding a streamer to the wall and complaining about how his arms were hurting.

"I found it!" Min voiced from the left, running to give the scissors to the pained Mingi. He thanked her and jumped off the stool while she got more pieces of streamers ready for him to hang up.

"Byeol," Seonghwa poked his girlfriend as she mixed the eggs into the batter. They both were in the kitchen working on the cake.

"Yeah?" She looked up and followed his gaze to Min and Mingi who talking about something as they were working together on the decorations.