Part 8

"Why Y/N...why would you tell him?" Belch asks from the other end of the phone call. You could practically hear the motion of him placing his forehead in his hand.

"I don't know! I was angry! I-I...I fucked up..." You struggled, holding the phone cord tightly in your grasp. "I'm sorry." You whimper. Belch sighs on the other end.

"What the hell are you going to do? What did your parents say?"

"They don't know. They can't know, I'd be dead of they find out."

"Goddamn it...and Henry-"

"No. No one. No one except... I'm so fucked Reggie..." You almost cried, again. The only thing that stopped you was dehydration and the numb feeling that too much sobbing brings. You had successfully managed to hide out in your locked up house for about a day now. No sign of Patrick. You tried not to count your chickens too early.

"What are you going to do? You can't just...ignore this."

"I can. At least for a few months." Only three months, you'll start showing eventually. But maybe you'll be lucky and be one of those girls that just look a little chubby for a while. Then you can just have a dumpster baby. Oh god...a dumpster baby. Would you really just be another helpless girl so desperate that she throws it away? Just the thought made you feel sick.

"Henry's gonna get suspicious." Belch stated.

"I doubt it. He didn't even notice anything going on before. He's too stupid to figure it out."

"Unless Pat tells him." He points out.

"No...No he wouldn't. He thinks it's his..." You couldn't stop the words coming out of your mouth.

"It's Patrick's!?" Belch sounding shocked.

"No!.. I don't know!" You shouted. "It could be either! It could be Henry's! Those bastards just fucking-"

"Y/N! Calm down, okay?" His voice was calm and sweet. "I know this is stressful, and you're scared. But you can't be too irrational."

"You're right...you're right..." You whispered into the phone, opening your lips to say something else when a beeping sound on the phone stopped you. "Shit. Sorry. I have another call. Hold?"

"Sure." You pressed down the small button and held it back up to your ear.

"Hello, Y/L/N residence."

"Hey, babe." That rough voice came through. The breath in your lungs snatched from your lungs.

"Hey." You whispered.

"You missed my calls earlier." He stated nonchalantly.

"Oh shit. Sorry." You said, without emotion or meaning. Trying not to panic. If Henry found out...God knows what would happen.

"Yeah well...sorry doesn't answer the phone." He's annoyed now.

"I wasn't home when you called."

"No shit. Why weren't you home?" His voice starting to sound angrier by the second.

"I had to run errands." You lied to him. He responded with just a gruff 'mh' sound. "What's up?" You asked.

"What? I can't just call you?" He scoffs slightly.

"You never really just...call me. Is something wrong?" You answer, trying not to come across suspicious.

"Let me take you out tomorrow night." He said, out of the blue. Henry almost never just, takes you out. He's not romantic, he's not sweet. When he does take you out, it usually means fucking in the forest after carving your initials into a tree. If you're lucky, he takes you to get food. And its chips, and a drink.

Twistedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें