Part 1

The final bell rang out, and an eruption of teenage angst let out through the voices of your peers. You struggled through the sea of bodies which cluttered up the halls. Finally, you managed to push your way through the heavy metal doors of the school. You breathed in a deep breath of fresh summer air, the mild heat embracing your skin. Your eyes glanced around, searching. Until you heard a loud voice.

"Y-Y-Y-You S-Suck, Bowers!" A small, thin boy shouted. The name drew your attention. You found the figure of a young man, slowly turn around. Surrounded by his goons, as they all turned their attention to a small group of boys. You walked through the grass, as the scene unfolded. The figure inched closer to the boy, who inched away. He mumbled something, a threatening warning, you assumed.

"Aw leave the kid alone, Henry!" You shouted, pushing the boy's friends aside

"Aw leave the kid alone, Henry!" You shouted, pushing the boy's friends aside. Out of harm's way. Henry's eyes slowly turned from his prey, and up to you.

"How many times have I told you to stay of out this, woman?" He barked.

"And how many times have I told you, not to call me 'woman?'" You planted a firm hand on his chest and pushed him away. This bullying was never your favorite aspect of your boyfriend. But you knew it existed for reasons you didn't know, nor could you change. The same went for the rest of his gang.

You started walking towards Belch's car which was parked not too far away. Ignoring when Henry leaned over your shoulder. He pointed at the boy and spat a threat before he turned away. Throwing an arm over you. He guides you to the car and opens the back door for you. The most gentlemanly thing you've seen him do all month. Vic, Patrick, and Belch laugh and cheer in celebration of their temporary liberation from school.

You sit in the middle, with Henry on your left with an arm holding you tightly to him. His brow is low and glares on a slow burn. Another figure sandwiches you. A lanky, cartoon of a human being. His greasy hair hangs around his neck, and cheeks as he laughs. His laugh, high pitched and terrifying. You imagine, hearing it in the middle of the night would not be a pleasant experience. Patrick leans on you throughout the ride. As he usually does. He uses every excuse to touch you. Henry will bark at him, but he'll shrug it off and make some excuse.

Patrick is a natural flirt. Whether it be wanted or not. He has a malicious smile and piercing blue eyes. You see the way he looks at you when Henry's not paying attention. You're not stupid. And you're also not opposed to it. Something about it, makes you tingle all over. The thought of Patrick, does something to you. You'd never act on it. But you're thankful he can't read minds. You'd be lying if you said you hadn't practiced moaning his name once or twice.

"Where to?" Belch asks from the driver's seat, loud rock music blaring. He's barely audible.

"There's that new shopping mall or whatever

"There's that new shopping mall or whatever." You offer.

"Fuck off. We're not shopping with you. That place is a town over anyways." Henry curses. He likes to pin you as just some girl. Who likes the color pink, and shopping, and long walks on the beach. But he knows better. Apart of you wonders why he does this. When you're just as bad as the rest of them. If you were a guy, he'd treat you no different to one of the others. You have a hunch that he likes to paint you more feminine and fragile than you are for his own fantasy.

"I never said anything about shopping." You jab an elbow into his side. Other than a suppressed flinch and a groan, you don't get much attention. They talk amongst themselves.

Once a kid is spotted, your moment of thoughtful peace is broken by shouting and yelling. You reach out to anything you can as you're thrown around in the backseat. You attempt to balance yourself as Belch takes a sharp turn down an alleyway. You hold on tightly, as you hear your boyfriend shout, and throw something. The moment happens fast, and out of nowhere. You sit, dazed and confused as Belch drives off and back onto the road. Eyes wide, the moment calms down, and you look down at your hand. Which is gripped onto something, warm, and hard. First, you're greeted with a sly smile, which stretches across Patrick's pale cheeks. Then you find your hand tightly wrapped around his thigh. In a panic, you jerk your hand back before Henry can sit back down. Patrick licks his lips at you and chuckles, as Henry's arm finds itself comfortably around you again. You try to shake it off.

As the day goes on, you find the car going through a dirt road. Due to, lack of seatbelts. You are thrown around between two bodies once again. You'd think you'd be good at this by now. But you try desperately to just balance yourself by grabbing Henry's leg. It doesn't do much. You're forced to use Patrick as stability as well. Once he notices your situation, he slides a hand behind your back and holds on by your hip. Your small yelps of surprise and awkward situation, do not help with Patrick's obvious boner. When your hand accidentally glides across it, he practically purrs.
Henry's head is stuck, staring out the window, not giving you much attention at all.

You wind up pulling up to the local lakeside. It's a secluded little area, hidden by some of the forests. Passing time with alcohol and weed. You lean against a tree, to stable your dizzy head. You watch as Vic simply lays down on the grass and closes his eyes. He's loudly humming some song you heard on the radio earlier that day. Henry is quiet, and sort of just stands there. Until suggesting that skinny dipping in the lake, would be a good idea and just starts stripping. The others just kind of stand around, not moving to join.

"Y'all are a bunch of pussies! Get in! The waters great!" Henry calls from the water. Vic shrugs and complies, easily.

"What about leeches?" Belch notes.

"There are no leeches! Get in you fat fuck!" Henry scoffs.

Belch reluctantly undresses. You try to keep your eyes away when too much skin is shown for you to stomach. Luckily, the moonlight doesn't show you much. So you just, advert your gaze if there is anything to be seen. Patrick is the last to wade in.

"Y/N! Get your ass in here!" Henry shouts.

"Piss off! I'm not getting naked in front of all of you!" You retorted back.

Receiving a slightly disappointed sigh from the guys. Except for Henry. He's not drunk enough to completely block them out. But he's sober enough to give them shit for sexualizing you.

"Come on, Y/L/N!" Patrick pleads after a minute or two of begging.

"Eat a dick, Hockstetter!" You call back with a laugh, as you undress. You refuse to strip down completely. Only stripping to your underwear, but that's good enough for them. The five of you shout and party the rest of the night away. Bottles of alcohol seem to just appear in all of your hands throughout the night. You barely remember getting home. It came back in flashes of harsh light, or moments. The last thing you remember is watching Henry stumbling over you.