voodoo child

Vincent has the journal on a small table covered with candles. A few feet away from the table Vincent is sitting in the middle of the room with a rose bush around him and he is chanting. Two men walk over to him and he opens his eyes

"I was wondering when you guys were gonna come for me." Vincent says.

"We're here to take back what belongs to our master." One of the men say and then he looks at the journal. Vincent stands up and looks at him.

"Well, you're gonna have to kill me first."

"She was hoping you'd say that."Vincent turns around and looks at the men. He then uses his power and throws one against the wall the other one ran over to him and he grabs Vincent and threw him to the floor. Vincent picks up a skull piece and stabs the man into the neck and pushes a man away. All of a sudden he starts grunting and falls to the floor. The last man grabs the book and then walks out the tomb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the compound Elijah is sitting at the desk with a bunch of books on top he gets frustrated and he throws the books off to desk onto the floor.

"We should be celebrating your return, brother." Klaus says as he walks in.

"Perhaps later." He says.

"Amanda's still not talking to you, then. Give her time, she'll come around."

"Will she?" Elijah looks at Klaus.

"She seen a ugly side of you Elijah when she went into your mind." Klaus says.

"All right, can we please put a moratorium on all of this sulking? It's a lovely day, the hallow is dead." Rebekah says as she walks in the room and over to Elijah." And my brother is back. Much to the joy of custom suit tailors everywhere, not to mention me." She grabs Elijah's hand."I have to admit, I've missed a quarter. I'm going to make you take me out to hear some jazz."

"My I suggest you enjoy the charms of the city while you still can? Marcel will want us gone posthaste, as per our agreement." Klaus says.

"Or perhaps he's changed his mind and he will grant us a reprieve." Rebekah says.

"He will grant us no such thing. We're going to meet with him to discuss the terms of our departure." Elijah says as he stands up.

"I suspect he simply needs to be asked nicely. You boys really should leave these matters to me." Rebekah says then she walks away from them.

~~~~~~~~

Keelin and her friend are walking out of St. Theodora's laughing and talking.

"You look good for an all-nighter." Freya say's as she walks over to keelin with two cups of coffee in her hand.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Keelin says as Freya hands her the cup.

"I... Just needed to see you."

"Since the whole greeting me with coffee is completely un-you, I'm trying to figure out how worried I should be." They sit down on a bench."what is it? Are you okay?"

"We defeated the hollow yesterday. Before we killed her, she got into my head. Confronted me with a vision. One meant to capitalize on My darkest fear."

"What did you see?"

"You. Lying there, dead. Your blood on my hands and I.. couldn't save you."

"Hey. You got me. Exhausted, but still alive. Right in front of you."

"I just kept thinking about all the things I didn't tell you. Everything that I feel for you."

"What is it you feel about me, Freya Mikaelson?"