A Bag Of Cobras

"1953. Clusters of violent rituals in four different locations, all in the span of two months. Similarity of the rituals, to me, suggests a possible connection to the hollow. 1992. More violent clusters, this time in Algiers, Treme, the bayou and.... Marigny. Again, four different locations. Why is it always for locations?" Vincent says as he looks at the map on the wall. Someone knocked on the door and he turned around and walked over to the door and seen Elijah standing there." What do you want?"

"Can we at least pretend to be civilized?"

"We're suppose to be civil? Oh. Does Marcel know that? I'd ask him, but I can't find him anywhere."

"It is outrageous. Where is that young man's sense of courtesy? Now, please.... Invite me in." Vincent walks over to Elijah.

"Tell me where Marcel is."

"Detained, until we can be sure that he's free of this things vile influence."

"You Mikaelsons, you always find a way to get right back on top, don't you? And I bet you got a plan all figured out."

"As a matter of fact, I do. A rather festive one. Let me tell you about it."

"Well, if it's gonna be help me fight this thing, you're going to have to know what it is that you're up against." Vincent turns and looks at the wall with the maps on it then he looks at Elijah again." Come in before I change my mind."

"Wonderful." Elijah says then he walks inside and walks over to the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda walks in the French Quarter and she sees people walking around decorating the walls with balloons and decorations she walks further in and she turns to her left and sees Klaus standing on the second floor looking down smiling at her.

"My lovely wife is home." He says and Amanda laughs.

"We were heading out, and now we're throwing a party, I see."

" One will be attended by New Orleans most influential creatures."

"You do realize that everyone hates you."

"But they live Marcel, and as the invite states, he is the co-host. Tonight, we celebrate our truce."

"So, you're throwing a fake party in honor of a fake truce, and your guess of honor is in a dungeon." Amanda says as Klaus walks down the stairs.

"Marcel's attendance would only complicate matters. Besides, I'll have my hands full weeding out those in legal with the hollow." He walks over to Amanda and he kisses her.

"Have fun with that." She says as they pull apart." The kids are with Mary. I'm just looking for Freya."

"What do you need of her?" He walks over to the bar and Amanda follows him.

"Just a favor." She says as she smiles at him.

~~~~~~

"This thing has been hunting the city for a very long time. And before today, the only thing I knew about it was that it was a spirit practicing very dark magic, and it was trying desperately to get back into this world. And that's why you tried to sacrifice those kids. That's why it tried to do the exact same thing to Marcel and to Klaus. Because if it kills them, if they die, it absorbs all of their power." Vincent says to Elijah. Elijah looks at the maps on the wall.

"So, talk to me about this."

"This is the history of the city. Yeah, this is the ebb and flow of violence and tragedy. Look, this is, um.... Madame Lalaurie. This is, uh, the axeman. I mean, the list goes on and on and on and on and on, and sometimes it's hidden, but if you know what you're looking for.. right? There's always a sign that it's the hollow. And when it does bubble up, it always does so in a pattern of four."