I Hear You Knocking

900 A.D

A young Niklaus is walking in the woods he stops by a blue raspberry bush and he reaches into a rock and pulls out a bowl and a brush. He then started picking blue raspberries. He sits down and crushes the raspberries making the raspberries look like painting then gets a board and starts painting. He hears yelling in the distance he stands up and walks towards the yelling. He sees men laying on the floor dead. He looks scared as he walks past some. A man was stabbed to a tree and he  starts grunting, gurgling.

"Please. Please!" The man says as he looked at Niklaus." Help me. Please." Niklaus hears footsteps approaching he turns and gasps as he sees his father Mikael."No! No! Please!" Mikael walks over to the man and stabs him in the neck with his sword. Mikael then pulls out the sword and turns and holds the sword up to Niklaus.

"You would show mercy to an enemy?! A fiend who plotted to raid our home? Mercy.... Is for the weak, Niklaus." He walks over to Niklaus." You.... Look at you, boy. You are pathetic. If you are determined to prove yourself a weakling, I should cast you out! Better your brothers not be exposed to a coward!"

Klaus gasps as  wakes up from a nap. He stands up and walks out the room.  He walks down the hall and opens his children's bedroom doors he smiles as he sees them sleeping. He then sees a reflection of a blue light he turns and looks at it. He closes the door and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel is sitting at the bar drinking when Soyfa walks over to him.

"You didn't come back to your place last night." She says as she sits next to him." What's going on?"

"I just spent the last six hours going to every palm reader, exorcist and witch doctor I know. Now, they all say I'm fine, but ever since the bayou, something is off." Marcel says as he looks at her.

"What do you mean off?" Marcel points to the broken mirror. "The mirror cracked in the exact shape of the sigil we've Seen all over town."

"We killed witches who follow that. They tried to anchor it to our world. Now I think.... I think it's anchored to me."

"Then you need a witch. A good one. I know someone."

"Yeah, I need a New Orleans witch. Vincent has a history with this thing, and this thing did just kill his friend, so I think he'll help me."

"And in the meantime, I'm supposed to do what? Cross my fingers and hope you're not possessed?"

"That's not gonna happen to me."

"Good. Cause I'm not letting you out of my sight until you're cured."

~~~~~~~~~

In the Mikaelson house Klaus is walking down the stairs.

"Hope? Zack? Niko? Miranda?" He walks behind the stairs and stops at the mirror and he looks at it his eyes are blue and he hears Mikael yelling at him. He closes his eyes and then opens them again. He sees a figure walk behind him he turns and walks away.

"Dad?" Hope says as she walks over to him." We're ready to go. Aren't you coming?"

~~~~~~~~~'
"You need to go to the bayou without me." Klaus says as him and Elijah walk through the old hallway.

"Why?"

"Take my kids. I'll be right behind you."

"What are you saying?"

"Hope nearly died. I have to make w the threat to her is over."

"Not without me." They stop walking.

"Brother, Marcel loathes you most of all. Freya will help me here. I need to know my children are safe. You and Amanda can assure that." Klaus says then he walks away.