A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken

In the church attic Kol walks in with breakfast.

"Davina?" He says. She didn't answer and he got worried.

"I'm right here."two steps out of the closet and he sigh's. He walks over and hugs her.

"Oh, for a moment, I thought...."

"It's okay. I'm still me. Flesh and blood, a live, for now."

"And linked to that monster. I promise, I'm going to find a way out of this for you."

"She was powerful enough to bring me back from the dead. Kol, you have no idea what we're up against." He smiles

"Hasn't stopped me before. Stay here. I'll be back as soon as I can." He turns around and walks over and grabs his jacket.

"Wait, you're leaving? Kol, we might not have much time together." He looks at her.

"Losing you broke me. I will not stand around and let it happen again."

"The Hallow has to be killed. And if she dies, then I die. And that's the alternative, you can help her? You can't betray your family."

"That's kind of my specialty. Stay here." He then vamp speeds away.

~~~~~~

In the church the Hallow is looking at the Jesus statue. When Kol walks downstairs. He walks over to her.

"Are you going somewhere, Kol?"

"I asked for some time alone with her before you use me to do your dirty work. You have been dead 150 years, surely you can spare an hour."

"Every second count if you want Davina to continue breathing."

"What is it that you need, then? Am I to handle your errands? Or your laundry?"

"It's actually quite simple. I have long wanted to be mortal, but now that I am alive, I can die. In fact, your own family is relentless  in their quest to kill me."

"Look, if you want me to put in a good word, that shop has sailed, darling."

"I have my own prediction spell, cast in a form of a totem. You will safeguard my totem, until I'm done with your family. If you falter, if any harm comes my way, Davina will suffer with you. Kol looks back upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is daytime and the whole city is quiet. The kids are playing downstairs and Hope is upstairs looking out the window. Klaus walks in the room.

"The Hallow, she's getting stronger."

"You can sense her?"

"When we first got here, there was always music outside, people dancing, laughing. But since she's back, it's so quiet. Like she's draining everything out of the city." Hope turns and walks over to her dad." She already took uncle Elijah. And soon she will come for the rest of us." Klaus kneels down.

"Listen, Hope, I know you're scared. But over the years, a lot of bad people have stood against our family, and all of them have fallen. The hollow is no different."

"No, she is different."

~~~~~~~~~'

Amanda is downstairs and she is looking at Elijah in his coffin. Every memory she had with him flashes through her mind. She hears a crackling sound she turns to the left and she looks at the pendant she walks over to it and picks up the pendant. She notices that the glass on the pendant is cracking she walks out the room and over to Freya.

"Despite the spell I cast, the very integrity of the pendant is growing unstable. It won't be able to hold Elijah's soul much longer." Freya says. Klaus walks downstairs and sees them. He walks over to Amanda and she smiles at him."we need to find a way to resurrect him tonight, or we can lose him forever."