Chapter 2

You and Tanjiro stared in shock as Nezuko charged at her brother, knocking him down onto the freshly fallen snow. He used a stick to stop her from biting him with her new fangs, that were as sharp as knives.

Her nails have grown longer and her eyes have slits in them. You've also noticed that her hair now had orange tips on. You pushed her off him as you held her down, her strength was impressive but it wasn't enough to free herself.

Tanjiro noticed someone coming with a katana as they were about to strike at you. He ran over to you both and pushed you out of the way, causing a bit of his hair to  slice off from the katana.

You looked up to see a demon slayer standing there. He had long, black hair that was tied into a ponytail and a mismatched haori. His katana was blue, and it was a lighter shade of his eyes.

He asked,
" Why are you protecting it?"

Rude.

Tanjiro responded as he stepped in front of you both protectively,
" She's my little sister! "

You held Nezuko from going on a rampage as you felt the demon slayer look at you, he pointed his sword towards you,
" And her?"

You knew Tanjiro was going to find out sooner or later as he gave the demon slayer a confused glance,
" What are you on about? She's a human!"

He hummed in response, his eyes narrowing in suspicion as he charged towards you both at an insane amount of speed. He grabbed you and Nezuko as he placed his katana on both of your necks.

You stated,
" Dude, personal space,"

He ignored you as Tanjiro begged him not to hurt you, you could sense the anger rising from the demon slayer. He then yelled at Tanjiro for being weak and defenceless, which you wanted to slap him for.

Tanjiro began to charge towards the demon slayer, thinking of a smart plan to fool him. The demon slayer knocked him out, making the urge to slap him increase before you both looked up to see an axe coming your way.

You quickly pushed him to the side before it barely touched your face and hitting the tree. The demon slayer was frozen in shock, from that fact you saved him and the fact he underestimated the boy.

Nezuko looked at her brother with a mix of emotions. She gabbed your wrist and ran towards Tanjiro, before doing something that shocked the demon slayer. She protected both of you.

She stood in a protective stance, making sure you're behind her. You smiled, knowing the Nezuko you knew was still in there. You gave her a quick hug from behind as she tensed up for a second before settling back down.

You whispered in her ear,
" Go get him bestie,"

She growled before running over to the demon slayer as you sat beside an unconscious Tanjiro, watching them fight. Unfortunately, the demon slayer knocked her out from the pressure point on her neck.

You walked over and picked her up bridal style before he placed a bamboo muzzle on her mouth. You were still debating wether to trust him or not as you laid her beside her brother.

He placed his katana back in his sheath,
" Go to Sagiri mountain and find a man called Urokodaki, he'll help you both, tell Giyu Tomioka sent you,"

You nodded,
" I'm Y/n,"

He stared at you with his blue orbs before responding,
" Giyu, and thanks for saving me,"

You smiled before holding out your hand,
" Friends?"

His eyes widened a bit in shock as you saw him tense up at the question. You looked at him in confusion as he hesitantly walked over to you, a small smile planted on his features. He placed his hand in yours and shook it,
" Friends,"

He then ran off to wherever he's planning on going. You noticed the clothes Nezuko was wearing were covered in dry blood, causing you to hold back a gag.

Your hands glowed a bright red subsistence as you used your telekinesis to lift them both up. The red light surrounded their body as you brought them back to the cabin were the corpses their family were.

You dug their graves and placed them in before going into yours and Nezuko's room. You rooted through the drawers to see a kimono and haori for Nezuko that looked fresh from the laundry.

You grabbed them before walking back outside to see Nezuko slowly awakening. She held her head before looking at you.

She got up and ran over to you before pulling you into a tight embrace. You chuckled and hugged her back,
" Nice to see you too, I found you something",

She pulled away before you handed her the fresh clothes as she hummed for a thank you before going into her room to change. You watched as Tanjiro awoke to see he was back at the cabin.

You knelt down and placed an ice pack on his head were Giyu hit, he winced at the touch before thanking you. He looked at the graves of his family and looked down in sympathy.

You sighed and hugged him tightly,
" We'll hunt and kill the person who did this, I promise,"

He nodded in agreement as Nezuko walked out in her new clothes. She held your hand as Tanjiro prayed to his dead family members before heading to the mountain you said to go to.