#9

"Fall in love with someone
Who sees wars within you and
not Only choose to stay,but also chooses to stand by your side and
help you fight them ".

I came back to present listening someone clearing the thorat and that someone was his Jaan Raghav,she can see that this man know that what I might be thinking and I know the blush on my face was obviously seen by Raghav and now leave the grandpa this man is going to tease me to no end.

Pallavi,
Grandpa it's not like that I really love him and it not just the look I love him with my heart and look don't matter but still he is handsome and I know he can be as good looking as you but still.

Grandpa,
You young girl,now you teasing me ha see I'm saying I might be old but still look handsome and more than your man got it.

Raghav,
Yes grandpa you are right you look so young who said that you are old .

Grandpa,
Now you stop buttering ok.

After saying this her grandfather got serious and told .....

Grandpa,
See child I'm going to help you both and I'm happy that you both are there for eachother but always remember never leave eachother side no matter what.

Both Raghav and pallavi reply together.

P/R,
We will never leave eachother.

Grandpa,
Good good and now I should leave home I have to talk to your parents, Raghav I'm going home.

Raghav,
May I ride you home?

Grandpa,
No need I came with driver.

Raghav,
Oh ok.

Both of them bid the bye to the old man and now both were seeing each other.

Raghav,
So soon to be Mrs Rao want unholy were you thinking that your cheeks were red like tamato.

Pallavi,
What I was not thinking something unholy ok I was thinking how to reply to grandpa.

She said making the world's best innocent face.

Raghav,
Right,you are so innocent to think unholy.

Pallavi,
Jaan now stop ok.

Raghav,
Ok ok so what were you doing?

But she didn't answer his questions and ask other question.

Pallavi,
Jaan isn't that man at your back is Jay?

Listening to her Raghav turned his head to see his bestfriend cum brother seating little away from his chair with a girl.

Raghav,
Yah it him but why he is with a girl?

Pallavi,
Might be both of them dating.

Raghav,
But he didn't inform me about something like he is in relationship,I should go and ask.

Pallavi,
Hey Stop don't go now, you should call him afterwards and talk to him .

Raghav,
Right,I should not distribute him or else for revenge he will spoil my romance with you my baby.

Pallavi,
Yah righ......,you Jaan like this is even a reason?

Raghav,
What I know my friends better then you they are more interested in taking revenge in this type of manner.

Pallavi,
Oh I see did you experience it?
She said with her brow raised.

Raghav,
Yes I'm have experie......hey stop girl don't think anything and don't be jealous ok I experienced means I saw them distrubing my other friends when they secretly bunk the class with there girlfriends and to take revenge they use to do this.

Pallavi started laughing listening to him.

Pallavi,
Like you might be also part of it hahhhaaa🤣🤣🤣.

Raghav,
Baby that was college life so doing this little bit naughtiness is enjoyment.

Pallavi,
Yah like they did when we were in relationship na.....

Flashback.....

Few days after there confession there Love to eachother, just few days happened to there relationship and they have not informed there friends yet.

But pallavi's one of the bestie Reema one day saw both of them after there college talking in the garden behind the college and they were even seating so close that anyone can know that they were in relationship and so she just call Raghav and her other friends so know others freinds because Raghav and his team was having extra class so they have to leave with the timing of pallavi class so Reema became friends with Raghav classmate and seeing her friends hidden relationship she wanted to know more you know na curiosity.

Just few min after her call all of the friends gather there and seeing the scenes unfold in front of them they dramatically wipe their invisible tears.

This two betray us how can they hide this much big secret .

Yes right how can they ......

Just when Raghav and pallavi complete there talk and as his habit of kissing on her forehead before they go home he was going to kiss when all of sudden there friends came in view and shouted loudly.....

You both go and do you adult scenes in room  our virgin eyes will get effected.

Both Raghav and pallavi was shuddered with this sudden voice and seeing there friends in front them they calm down.

Raghav,
What the hell how could you shout like this ha .

Jay ,
Oh wow see this this man also betrayed us and now yelling us like this.

Pallavi,
Oh come on Jay don't behave as if your boyfriend got caught with other girl.

Just as she completed her sentence everyone present there started laughing like mad.

Raghav was sulking didn't her girlfriend got any other examples.

After that they both explain everything to them and they were very happy for them.

Flashback end...

Raghav,
Right,they might make fun but deep down in there heart they were happy for us.

Pallavi,
In today's time getting bestfriend like them is not easy and we both got lucky.

Raghav,
Yes.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment
Stay safe and happy and healthy 😘
Meet you with next update soon till than bye bye 🥰🍉💜.