What they do when its your birthday

#7

#7

Finney

- he got you a gift, filled with chocolates, a note, some clothing that he thinks you'll look beautiful in and a pen which is designed with a teddy bear holding a heart as the cap.
- he'll actually spoil you 😭
- when you guys are going shopping together, he knows what you want and he'll insist on buying it for you.
- you probably invited him over your house to celebrate and do a sleepover.
- baking cookies together and it ends up into a whole mess although the cookies were still delicious.
- playing board games and he keeps on losing. "Y/n can we play another game, please?," Finney begged. "Is it because you keep on losing?," you joked making yourself laugh. Finney rolled his eyes but smiled afterwards. "Fine, but one more game?," you grinned. "Bet." "Goodluck losing"
- Watching comedy and many cartoons, cuddling up while laughing together too.
- You guys called it a night and decided to go to bed. The both of you talked for a little while until the both of you fall asleep. Usually you fall asleep first so he'll say kiss your forehead and tell you goodnight before he closes his eyes and goes for a deep sleep thinking about you.

Robin

- He got you a box which is filled with some polaroids of you both, a birthday note, some accessories such as bandanas, headbands, necklace, a heart chocolate packet and a scented candle and told you happy birthday.
- MOVIE NIGHT!! (My favourite)
- probably watching mystery or thrilling with a bit of horror ones so you guys can get curious and talk about it to one another. "Oh my god. What happened to (the main character's name)?!?," you thought out loud. "I have no idea but holy shit."
- Pillow fight in his room.
"Missed," you giggled after dodging the pillow he was holding on and he attempted to hit you with it. "Oh?," he smirked. Eventually in the end, you were defeated by him because the both of you kept on hitting one another until you fell backwards. He fell on the bed beside you and got on top of you as he started tickling you. "I didn't miss this time," he laughed afterwards as he started to lie down beside you. "Fuck you," you were inhaling for air from laughing too hard and looked at him. "You love me, mi amor," he grinned and kissed you on the forehead hugging you tightly after he gave you a sweet smile which made your heart melt.
- His uncle brought Robin back home after some more fun together.

Bruce

- It was his baseball game the same date as your birthday and he won for you.
- You ran to him to hug him and he went in for a short passionate kiss and it was him telling you happy birthday in a romantic way. Either way, he'll tell you happy birthday after that :)
- He'll invite you to his house for dinner. (Your parents may or may not have come with you)
- When you arrive, you'll knock on his door and he'd be the one to open it. He was immediately flushed by how stunning you looked and he was holding a box which you just found out it was filled with your favourite snack, a cute bicycle keychain, a necklace which is labelled as your name or bruce. He was also holding a bouquet. He looked formal but he was just wearing a casual white t-shirt and long red and black pants. You laughed at his appearance but you loved how this started as.
- bruce and your parents went out as well and hung out since they were good friends.
- Watching horror movies together <3
He always does this when you come over to his house because he knows how flirty in can get when you get scared and you hold his hand. But ever since, the tables have turned. He's the one who would get scared most of the times. Maybe you too but rarely.
The both of you watched intriguingly at the movie as you started to feel Bruce's hand, which was holding yours, tighten. You looked down at his hands which was holding you and back up at him. "Are you scared?," you asked and he stuttered a no. You laughed and you took the pillow which was already in the couch and covered both of your faces. Despite the fact that you told him he could open his eyes, he may have intended to keep it closed until he hears the jumpscare sound. He slowly opens them and was met with your face.
- It was midnight and you have fallen asleep on his lap as he was reading his book trying to fall asleep too. He would take glances at you or sometimes just look at you thinking about the fun memories the both of you had together 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Vance

- Would definitely bring you to the arcade
- Got your favourite snack and a card.
- you read it and it warms your heart up<3 (he has a soft side for you and his mom)
- He would win many games for you. He got you a teddy bear and a necklace.
- "hey look!," he exclaimed as he grinned at you. He was holding a basket full of coins. You hugged him saying, "We could buy something with this!"
- He will bring you to the ferris wheel as the both of you talk to one another about fun memories. "Remember the time i bumped to you in Grab N Go?," you wondered. "Yeah. That shit was hilarious," he replied giving a smile. "Im glad you now know," you confessed. "Hey! I was not the clumsy and blind one!," he crossed his arms and you laughed at him, "Your an idiot. You would have KILLED me!" "But you're too pretty for that," he smirked and held your hand. "Yeah right," you said sarcastically.
- He would chase you around since there was a huge park nearby the carnival. "Can't catch me motherfucker!," you shouted. Apparently he got faster after you said that. "Says who?," he caught you by your arm and leaned it for a passionate kiss.
- Gossiping to one another about the people both of you hate.
"He is annoying as fuck. I could kick his ass if you asked me too," he told and you just agreed with it.
- He would kiss you endlessly when you guys reach home (he asked you if you could sleepover in his house) "Happy kiss fucking kiss birthday kiss"
- You are lying down on his lap as the both of you talk to one another. He smiles at you wondering where he got you from. He thinks you're a living angel for him<33