What dating them would be like

#5

#5

Finney

- Will help you with anything(project, homework etc)
- He protects you at all costs.
- He's shy in public so he won't kiss on the lips but on the forehead or hands.
- He'll hold your hand in public sometimes
- when he wins a baseball game, you will run to him and he carries you, hugging and spinning you around.
- When you need someone to listen to, he's always there by your side

Robin

- He is the most caring person ever. He has a soft spot for you only.
- He will buy chocolates, teddy bear and something you would like and have always wished for when it's your anniversary.
- After an argument between you two, he'll apologise sincerely, knowing that it's his fault. He will make you food after cuddling and you're asleep on his shoulder.
- Watches many movies before sleeping
- Super protective
- Flirts with you in spanish almost everytime
- When he lets you style his hair >>>>
- He loves to kiss your knuckles and collarbone 🤷🏻

Bruce

- Would always ask for consent >>>>>
"Are you sure you're ok with this?"
- He holds your hand everywhere
- if he wins his game, the first thing he goes to is you. He would hug you so tight until you can't breathe.
- He adores your smile so much. It makes his day.
- His parents love you and your parents love Bruce too
- He loves to kiss you on the lips. He's a confident and brave man. If you kiss him on the lips, he'll melt.

Vance

- he kinda has a soft side
- you'll clean him up after a fight
- he would feel like a whole dick if he hurts you. He will apologise and it seems like he doesn't really care but he's actually damn worried and he won't sleep sometimes over it.
- he never calls you pet names but will call you something based of your name
- he loves to kiss your neck. Even in public (bros bold)
- Overprotective. I dont have to explain
- he says he doesn't like to cuddle but the next morning you'll see him smuggled up to you.