* How you guys met

# 1

# 1

Finney

- Definitely during Science class.
- the teacher assigned you two to be partners.
- he looked at you in shock but at the same time, he was blushing real hard.
- "Finney...it's not nice to stare." "Sorry" and both of you guys shared laughs.
- The project took you guys about a WEEK.
- It was a super fun time, always going to each other's house to do the project, watching movies, etc...
- In the end, you guys became really close friends but Gwen kept shipping you both.

Robin

- You were sitting alone during lunch and a group of mean girls came over to embarrass you in front of almost everyone in the canteen.

- Robin saw you and he began to worry so he decided to confront the girls, nicely.
- "Hey, this is my seat."  "Do you know him?," a mean girl asked you with an unexpected tone. You stuttered but Robin smiled at you, "Uh yeah! He's a friend of mine." The girls left, knowing that Robin is the most popular and strongest in school and everyone "oohed".
- He actually sat with you leaving Finney and Gwen behind and the two of you became good friends.
- (He might or might not have introduced you to Finney and Gwen after school. )

Bruce

- You guys actually met twice.
- The first time, is that you had to switch classes and Bruce was in the new class you're in.
- You sat right in front of him but he didn't really pay attention to it.
- He also asked you if he could borrow a pencil. "Bruce and Y/n! Please pay attention."
- The next time you guys met was when it was the baseball game.
- Bruce looked at the crowd but he was actually just trying to find you.
- Finally, he saw you, cheering for him and the both of you made eye contact.
- Bruce got hit by the ball because he never even paid attention on the ball but he kept taking glances of you.
- After the game, he still won and then asked you and your friends if they wanna hangout. (Finney was apart from your friend group and Bruce realised that too)

Vance

- You met him in Grab n Go
- You wanted to buy a slurpy and then you bumped onto him. Your slurpy spilt on him making him distracted from his pinball game.
- "For fuck's sake!" He went lunatic and pinned you against the wall, wanting to punch you. "Do you fucking know what you did?!? You ruined my game and now i have lost bitch!"
- "Jesus christ, calm down. It's only a 3 dollar just go for another round on this stupid game, idiot." And you gave him $3 so he wouldn't get mad anymore.
- he looked down at the $3 you gave him and looked back at you. "Fine. Thanks"
- "yeah ok. you're welcome." As you leave the shop, he helds tightly on your wrist. "What's your number?"