7📜

Princess

Princess

Princess

Princess

That's all Sunoo could think about. Why would Riki call him a princess and why does he like it?

If say Jungwon called him princess he would punch him in the face. But when Riki called him that it made him feel something.

It made him feel the same way he feels when he reads about Ni-ki. The feeling that he needs to smile. The feeling of love.

Sunoo didn't know what to think. Why did he like it but only from Riki?

Sadly Sunoo had no answer. He didn't know why he loved Riki so much- wait he knows why but he doesn't understand why.

Just because he is like a book character. But Sunoo still couldn't comprehend what he liked about Ni-ki.

Sunoo was feeling overwhelmed. Sunoo often asked himself ever since he met Riki. Do I like Riki because he is like Ni-ki or do I love Ni-ki more now because of Riki?

These feelings made Sunoo sick to his stomach. So he picked up his book.

Chapter 9

Sunwoo•16

Ni-ki•4

This was the count of how many bullseye's the two got. As you can see Ni-ki isn't as good as Sunwoo

"Wow how does it feel that prince is beating the warrior" Sunwoo teased. Ni-ki nodded.

"Ok ok enough with that" Ni-ki said losing his patients. Sunwoo laughed slightly at that.

"Here let's take a break" Sunwoo said sitting in the shade. "I would hate to get to 20 before you hit 5" Sunwoo continued to tease.

"I think we agreed that was enough" Ni-ki said kissing Sunwoo's lips then sitting down.

Sunwoo pushed him slightly.

"Hey! We are literally at the castle people will see us" Sunwoo complained.

"Oh that doesn't matter" Ni-ki said kissing him again.

"Umm it kinda does" Sunwoo said.

"Not to me"

"Look now you can't kiss me" Sunwoo said putting a hand in front of his lips.

"Well then I guess I'll just die" Ni-ki falling on his back. Sunwoo laughed again.

"Alright I can kiss you to keep you alive" Sunwoo said leaning down to Ni-ki's level and kissed him.

"What the fuck?" Both Sunwoo and Ni-ki jumped at the sound.

It was Minjeong she had a startled face while looking at them.