6

The sweet smell of elderflowers blossoms blew through the air. You started taking full advantage of the library Mitski gifted you and found yourself enjoying reading on the couch with the window open the most.

You found yourself swooning and laughing an excitement as you read Romeo and Juliet. You wanted that. Pure addiction and obsession over another person. If only he'd give you an opportunity. You weren't asking for too much. Just an attempt at courting one another.

What if you tried to gain his attention? Quickly shutting your book, you ran to your room and grabbed one of your maids. She couldn't hide the blush that adorned her face when you told her your plan. Reluctantly she agreed and pulled out navy chiffon gown. It was fairly casual but tighten around your lower half to push your breast up higher. The straps were lose and hung over the edge of your shoulders.

"Are you sure about this princess?," she asked while tightening the straps in the back

Honestly no, but you put on a fake smile, "of course I am, what's wrong with trying to woo my soon to be husband."

"I guess I see your point, but- please don't tell anyone I said this, the prince is rather oblivious to his own surroundings unless it concerns him. I'm worried you'll be disappointed when you don't get the reaction you're hoping for."

"If that happens, I'll just have to try harder won't I?"

"I admire your optimism," she answers with a smile.

"Do you know where he is?"

"Prince Kirishima came to visit, I believe they're playing polo in the yard."

"Perfect," you smile.

Opening the doors to the large patio, ypu lookout and indeed find Bakugou and the red haired prince trotting around on their horses.

Immediately both of their horses came to a stop when they noticed you leaning against the glass doors watching them. You couldn't quite hear what they said but giggled when you saw Bakugou swing his mallet at Kirishima.

Lying down on one the lounge chairs, you pulled out your book again and started reading. Laying on your stomach only revealed your cleavage more and you absentmindedly lifted your feet behind you.

Not long after you became too entranced  with your book and completely forgot you mission with Bakugou. His eyes kept moving to your form as you smiled and covered your mouth at what you just read or you'd play with your hair.

"Man are you lucky," Kirishima let slip.

Bakugou quickly turned his head and glared at him.

"Don't give me that look! I only hope when I have a fiancé one day, they look like that," he quickly added.

He wasn't wrong. Even Bakugou noticed the way the fabric hung carelessly over your hips and the way the navy fabric accentuated your skin tone. Your hair looked so soft down. It was the first time he's seen it like that since you normally had it styled up or in half way pinned.

When you finally looked up from your book, you realized they were both gone. You were about to get up and head back inside when the loud sound of laughter halted your movement. Turning over on your side, you see Bakugou and the other prince walking up the steps to the patio, sweaty clothes clinging to their skin.

Bakugou noticed your dress rode up your leg to reveal your soft calves and quickly turned his head.

"I was hoping you were still out here! Please allow me to formally introduce myself Princess y/n," the young prince said stepping toward you.

You leisurely stuck your hand out to his for him to take, "y/n's fine."

"Then I guess you can just call me Kirishima," he answered placing soft kiss to the back of your hand. "Might I say you're very beautiful!"

"Oi!," Bakugou quickly barked out.

You smirked at him and smiled at Kirishima, "Thank you that is very kind of you to say. Will you be joining us for dinner?"

"O-oh yes! I'm staying for couple of days!"

"Well then I look forward to getting to know you."

Bakugou cleared his throat, "I'm right here you know."

You push yourself up and pick your shoes up in one hand and the book in the other. "Don't be jealous Bakugou, I'm just doing whatever I want to do right?," you say walking by him inside.

You and Kirishima chatted for hours with Bakugou tagging along like a third wheel. He was so much different than Bakugou, it was shocking that they'd even be friends.

"So Kirishima are you to be wed?," you ask causing Bakugou to snap his head at you.

"No not yet," he answers with a shy smile.

"Aw what a shame, I was sure you were already engaged. You must have woman throwing themselves at you."

"You flatter me, but no nothing like that."

You continued your mindless conversation while Bakugou was practically seething behind you. His hand suddenly grabbed your wrist and he started marching off the other direction with you.

He pulled you into a secluded hallway and let go of you. He was pacing erratically in anger.

"You... you do realize your supposed to be my fiancé right?!," he yelled.

"Oh I am? I had no idea!," you mock.

He takes a few steps toward you, encasing you against the wall, "Don't play dumb with me y/n! You've been flirting with another man in front of me all day!"

"So you do know what flirting is?," you question poking his chest.

"What the hell are you getting at?!"

"Have you ever considered my feelings in any of this? I'm not just someone you can toss away at your convenience. I want to be in a happy marriage. I want to be with someone who actually enjoys my presence and values me. Do you know how hurtful it is to know I'm just a pon in your game?"

Bakugou was left speechless. You watched as his mouth opened and closed trying to find the right words.

"Oh there you are!," Mitski yells sticking her head into the hallway. "Y/n I have great news! Your family is coming tomorrow to help plan the wedding!"

Oh god no.