4

So I'm gonna start adding some music to the set the back ground!

The next morning, y/n paced around her room anxiously. The night before was the first time her and the angry prince had some alone times. He even talked to her and offered to get her own horse! She couldn't help the butterflies dancing around her stomach.

She had a hard time sleeping last night, cause she couldn't get Katsuki out of her mind. Sure he was rude and very arrogant, but he was very handsome and has a gentler side.

A knock on y/n's door brought her out of Katsuki day dream, followed by Ezekiel's voice. "Princess, Katsuki requests you at the stables and I quote, 'quickly before he changes his mind.'"

"Just a sec!" Quickly she through on a much more relaxed dress made of yellow chiffon. The dress wasn't tight so it moved and let her breathe comfortably.

After slipping on the gown, y/n ran through the palace trying to remember the direction to the stables. She nearly runs into a maid before quickly sliding out of the way.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?," she asks helping to steady the woman.

"My lady? I should be asking you that! Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"The prince said he's going to take me riding! Do you know the direction of the stables?"

"Yes my lady, just go through those doors and follow the gravel path. You should start to hear them once you're outside!"

Following the maids direction, y/n picked up the skirt of her dress and began running. She pushed the door open with both handles and ran down the grand stair case towards the gravel path. The familiar sound of horses and the stomps of their hooves became clearer the closer she got.

Katsuki looked up from brushing a horse when he saw you looking around trying to find him. "Oi!" He watched as the smooth fabric of her dress twirled when she turned towards the sound of his voice.

Even y/n couldn't fight the smile that adorned her face when she ran up to him. "Uhm... I heard you wanted to see me?"

"Did you run the whole way here?," he asks noticing the way her  hair clings to her skin with sweat and the way her chest heaves with each breath.

"No! Yes? Fine, yes I did."

"Aw is someone excited to see me?," he asks smirking at her smaller form.

"No! Absolutely not! I'm excited to see the horses that's all!," y/n said crossing her arms over her chest. If it weren't for y/n  being winded from running, he would've totally seen the blush all over her cheeks. "So... is this one yours?," she says pointing to the black stallion standing next to him.

"Yes this one's mine. And that one. And that one. Actually I think most of them are mine. But he's my first horse."

"What's his name," she asks while running her hand down the horses neck.

"Explosion Murder," Katsuki says matter of factly.

Y/n's hand flys to her mouth as she lets out the loudest laugh he's heard from her since she's been in the castle. "Oi, what are you laughing at shitty girl!?"

"Haha! It's just..heheh... it's just a funny name for a horse that's all!," she says between laughs.

"It strikes fear into anyone who hears it! Don't listen to her boy! It's not a funny name!," he shouts grabbing the horses lead and starts walking him away from her.

"Wait! Where are you going?," y/n called after him.

"Don't you want to meet yours?"

"Mine?"

"Come on brat," he says walking into the barn with his horse beside him. He smirked at the quiet shuffle of y/n's feet behind him.

Saying the barn was luxurious would be an understatement. For a horse barn it was super clean and well managed. Each horse had their own stall with and sign with their names.

When they reached the last stall Bakugou grabbed a box for the princess to stand on so she could see inside. He extended his hand to her to help her up.

Y/n couldn't help but let out a gasp of excitement at the horse waiting for her. It was a lot smaller than Bakugou's. The horse was white with black speckled spots and icy blue eyes.

"Oh my god! Are they a boy or a girl!? You didn't have to do this! Thank you so much!," y/n exclaimed to the taller blonde.

"Quit your rambling shitty girl. He's a boy. Do you want to take him for a ride? I made sure he was trained."

"I-I've never rode before."

"Ugh fine. Come on," he says picking y/n up by her waist and setting her back on the ground so he could move the box out of the doors way. He opened the door and whistled at the horse. Obediently the horse turns around and slowly walks out.

Y/n watches as he saddles up the horse before he motions for her to come closer. "You put your right foot in here, and swing your left one over," he said pointing to the stirrup.

"Are you sure I should be doing this in a dress?"

"Why? You got nothing on underneath or something?," he says smirking at her.

"Ugh! As if!," y/n says feeling her face heat up. Putting her foot in the holster, she uses her arms to pull herself up. Bakugou puts hits hands out to catch you when he sees your uneasiness when you adjust in the seat.

"Well how do I look?," she says looking down at him with her long eyelashes. Her cheeks were red from excitement but it made her skin glow. Bakugou wanted to say beautiful, oh he really did, but he'd be damned.

"Like a girl on a horse," he says blankly to y/n.