"Luo Xiu didn't expect this himself, so how can we think of it?"

"He can't develop his car skills in a day or two, and he could actually hide this from Luo Xiu. He is also quite capable."

"Just say fewer words. There might be conflicts between the husband and wife, and here you are sighing and analyzing." Li Yan shook his head.

After getting in the car, Meng Yang sat so far away from Luo Xiu for the first time. After hesitating for a while, he moved his body, clinging to Luo Xiu, and held his arm before asking, "Are you angry?"

"Do you think I should be angry? Or should I not be angry?" Luo Xiu asked back in a rhetorical tone as if he was letting Meng Yang choose.

Meng Yang didn't know how to answer. After a while of silence, he could only change the subject and ask: "Why were you there?"

"Qin Feng bought some imported cars and wanted to test their performance. They've said the cars were modified and safer. So he wanted us to choose two out of them. I thought we should change your car, so I went to see them." Luo Xiu replied calmly.

"Oh, really? Did you choose?" Meng Yang asked in a low voice, thinking how his car had only been changed less than half a year. How could there be such a coincidence?

"In order to watch a wonderful car race, I didn't have time to choose." Luo Xiu answered.

Meng Yang had nothing more to say, but he still held Luo Xiu's arm tightly. Even if he knew Luo Xiu was angry, he still had to hold him like this to feel at ease.

The two were silent the whole way. Returning to the main house, Meng Yang rushed back to the room after he got out of the car, as if someone was chasing him behind, he almost trotted.

Meng Yang asked the nanny to bring the child. He knew Luo Xiu would definitely ask him questions, so holding the child would give him more courage. When the child saw Meng Yang hugging him, he smiled openly. Patting Meng Yang's face with his little hand to express his joy.

After walking to Meng Yang's side, Luo Xiu patted the child's hand away a little too hard. The child's white and tender chubby hands immediately turned red. Because the pat hurt, the child looked at Luo Xiu with aggrieved eyes.

Taking the child's chubby hand, Meng Yang kissed it. He didn't dare to help him talk. He could only say in his heart, baby, it's not that Dad doesn't want to help you. Dad made a mistake and got caught. Now he's waiting to be told off.

Meng Yang sat down on the sofa with the child in his arms. Luo Xiu sat opposite him, but he didn't speak and just looked at him. Meng Yang glanced at him from time to time, his heart becoming more and more nervous involuntarily.

After the two were silent for a while, Luo Xiu asked, "When you rescued me, did you know that the person in the car was me, or did you not know that the person in the car was me?"

Meng Yang was stunned. He didn't expect Luo Xiu to suddenly ask him this question. He didn't know how to answer it for a while. It should be said that he couldn't answer this question. If he said he knew, how was he going to justify how he knew Luo Xiu's whereabouts? How was he sure that Luo Xiu would show up at that time? How did he know Luo Xiu had a headache and stopped his car before he rushed down the mountain? If he answered that he didn't know that the person in the car was Luo Xiu, then why had he appeared there during important college exams, as if waiting for him exclusively.

In fact, this question had always existed in Luo Xiu's heart, but he deliberately didn't let himself think deeply. Because he had a hunch, unless Meng Yang told him the reason, otherwise he could not figure out the answer. After seeing Meng Yang's car skill with his own eyes, this question once again emerged from the depths of his heart, making him have to face it.

Meng Yang swallowed nervously. He held the child tightly, avoiding Luo Xiu's sight.

"Aren't you going to tell me the truth?" Luo Xiu asked.

"I ... haven't figured out how to tell you yet." Meng Yang whispered.

Looking at Meng Yang, Luo Xiu once again questioned, "You can think about this slowly. Once you think about it, it's fine. Now let's talk about your car racing. Why did you want to keep it from me?"

"If I let you know, you would definitely not agree to let me go racing with Cheng Sheng, but..." What Meng Yang wanted to say was that winning against Cheng Sheng in car racing was one of his unfulfilled wishes in his previous life. But he couldn't say it, so he could only promise Luo Xiu: "I've already decided not to race with anyone ever again, nor will I secretly hide from you to do anything else. I promise to tell you everything I do in the future."

After being silent for a while, Luo Xiu answered, "I believe you can do it."

Getting up, Luo Xiu walked out of the room. Meng Yang looked at his back and felt a little uncomfortable. Luo Xiu didn't look like he was angry, but he would rather have Luo Xiu be angry and teach him a lesson instead of saying nothing so coldly. Although Meng Yang knew he was in the wrong, he did not know how to explain everything clearly to the person he loved the most. Because if he did, Luo Xiu would definitely feel uncomfortable in his heart. So now, Luo Xiu made him feel wronged in his heart because of this. Sure enough, Meng Yang felt he was too spoiled. When one got used to it, one couldn't stand a little grievance.

Even when it was time, they should go to bed, Luo Xiu did not come out of the study. After Meng Yang put the child to sleep, he went to the study to find Luo Xiu.

Walking to the desk, Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu before saying, "It's time to go to bed."

"You go to bed first, I'll come soon." Still looking at the trend chart on the computer screen, Luo Xiu answered.

Meng Yang stood beside him, taking his hand, he said, "Come to bed."

Turning his head to glance at him, Luo Xiu got up and took his hand, then walked back to the room.

Luo Xiu went to the bathroom to wash up, while Meng Yang laid on the bed waiting for him. Thinking whereas if this was the first cold war between him and Luo Xiu. Although Luo Xiu's attitude was obviously cold, he still did not ignore him.

After Luo Xiu came out of the bathroom, he went to bed and laid down. Meng Yang hugged him in his arms before saying, "I'll never drive again, and I promise not to hide what I'm going to do. Don't be angry. Okay?"

Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang and kissed his forehead without a word.

Not hearing the answer he wanted, Meng Yang felt even more wronged. He held Luo Xiu, thinking he didn't blame Luo Xiu for being angry, but he also wanted to explain but couldn't explain it. When he felt anxious, tears came out.

Originally, Luo Xiu hadn't figured out how to teach Meng Yang, and he was reluctant to scold him. It was even more impossible for him to punish him. So he could only chill him first, letting him know the seriousness of the matter. But when Meng Yang cried, he immediately couldn't hold it.

"You scold me." Meng Yang cried.

"Don't cry." Luo Xiu sat up. Holding Meng Yang in his arms, he helped him wipe his tears before adding, "I won't scold you, and I won't be angry anymore."

Not hearing what he wanted to hear, Meng Yang cried even harder.

"I'm really not angry anymore." Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang, stroking his back to calm him down, "Don't cry."

"I know you are still angry, why do you want to lie to me? Do you think if you lied to me you are not angry anymore, I can't feel it anymore?" Crying, Meng Yang pushed him away, then crawled out of the bed and dashed away, trying to get away.

"Where are you going?" Luo Xiu asked hurriedly.

"You don't have to care!" Meng Yang ran to the door barefoot, opened the door and ran out.

Immediately getting out of bed, Luo Xiu chased after him.