CHAPTER 68

Meng Yang had already learned about Kay and the grievances between his parents and the Franson family, but he was still hesitant to agree to Franson's request.

On this day, when Meng Yang went to give Kay aromatherapy, he met Celsey at the door of the suite.

"Celsey?" Meng Yang exclaimed.

"Meng Yang." Celsey was also surprised to see Meng Yang. Looking at Meng Yang, he questioned, "Why are you here?"

"I came to give Kay aromatherapy, did you come to see him?" Meng Yang asked back.

Nodding, Celsey answered, "He's my friend. I already made an appointment with the hospital in advance to see how he's doing."

The two walked in together. Walking outside the glass door, Celsey looked at Kay for a while before asking, "How long will it take for him to wake up?"

"This is not certain. Although we've tried our best to wake him up, the most important thing is to see if he wants to wake up." Meng Yang answered, "Can you tell me about him? Regarding his relationship with his parents and his relationship with Franson, I hope you can tell me everything you know."

Asking Celsey to sit down on the sofa, Meng Yang asked the assistant to pour tea for the two of them. What Meng Yang knew about Kay was what Kay's parents and Franson said respectively, but they must have their own feelings. He wanted to understand some other things from the perspective of this friend of Celsey.

Celsey sighed, then told Meng Yang what he knew.

In fact, it's not very complicated. Kay and Franson's families have been rivals for many years, but the two of them fell in love with each other. Still, over the years, the two families had made a vendetta against each other. So it was naturally impossible for Kay's parents to agree for them to be together. This made the Kays parents do everything possible to prevent them from meeting each other. So Kay, missing Franson, snuck out to see him, but he was also a road idiot. He accidentally got lost and ran to a place where the public security management was particularly bad. He was so unlucky and got hurt by a group that mistook his identity.

These were things Meng Yang already knew, so Meng Yang asked Celsey again if Kay had told him anything before.

Celsey told Meng Yang that Kay loved his parents and Franson very much. So he was caught in a dilemma and felt it was very painful. Kay told him that when he was with Franson, he felt the happiest but because of the strong opposition from his parents, Franson also proposed to either breakup or be with him and forced him to make a choice, making him be in an even more difficult spot, not knowing what to do.

After Celsey left, Meng Yang stood outside the glass door and looked at Kay. He thought to himself, in what kind of mood did he sneak out? Was it because of the longing in his heart that he wanted to meet Franson, or he finally mustered the courage to pursue what he wanted most in his heart?

It was difficult for an upright official to decide on housework*. Meng Yang felt that these kinds of grievances the two of them had, had nothing to do with him, and he did not want to understand as well. All he had to do was to try his best to wake up Kay. However, if he wanted to do his best, he must use all available methods.

Hence, Meng Yang went to persuade Doctor Devik to let Franson accompany him when he was performing aromatherapy on Kay. He would be more likely to wake up because the person he wanted to meet was Franson. Devik also felt what Meng Yang said was reasonable, so he went to Kay's parents to discuss this matter. Kay's parents naturally opposed it strongly, but then they were reprimanded by Doctor Devik, saying they were too selfish and not qualified to be parents. And he could use this as an excuse to apply to cancel their custody of Kay, making Kay's parents have no other choice but to agree.