CHAPTER 55

Several of Luo Xiu's nephews were originally allowed by Xu Minhua to hold banquets in the main house. They were all extremely happy about it, as they could show it off to their friends.

They found Yuan Mo to inform him how they would invite friends over today and tomorrow. Wanting Yuan Mo to prepare for it. However, Yuan Mo told them that Luo Xiu had important banquets to be held in a row, and preparations were about to be made now. Hence, no other banquet could be prepared in the Main House.

After hearing this, several people felt a little disappointed, but when they heard Luo Xiu was going to hold a banquet, they did not dare to say anything. After Xu Minhua knew, he called Yuan Mo to inquire and got the same answer. Since Luo Xiu personally ordered an important banquet to be held, she said nothing.

Celsey and his friend were on the plane in the afternoon. They slept on the plane all night and arrived early the next morning.

Lu Yunjing, Xiao Ke and Wu Feng also arrived early, waiting for Celsey and his friends with Meng Yang.

After Celsey and his friends got out of the car, Meng Yang and the others greeted them. After introducing and greeting each other, Meng Yang led them inside.

"Your house is enormous." Looking up at the magnificent building in front of him, Celsey exclaimed: "It's great to have money."

"Aren't you a rich person too?" Meng Yang smiled, "You make a lot of money every year, right?"

"I earn a lot and spend a lot of money." Celsey replied, "If I want to buy such a mountain and build such a big house, even after I don't eat or drink and don't spend a penny, it'll take years to do it."

Meng Yang took them to the place which was prepared to entertain them. There was a lot of entertainment equipment on the enormous lawn and all kinds of food on the table. Next to it was the garden and the oversized outdoor swimming pool. At the end of the garden was the indoor banquet hall. They could play outside during the day, and when the sky darkens, they could move to the banquet hall to continue playing.

Taking off his sunglasses, Celsey looked at everything in front of him before speaking, "Did you build a playground at home?"

"My husband knows I want to entertain you, but because I am pregnant, it's not convenient to go out to play, so he especially got someone to prepare these." Meng Yang answered with a smile.

"You are pregnant?" Celsey looked at Meng Yang in surprise, "So, isn't it inappropriate for us to come here now?"

"I am resting at home most of the time these days and feel bored. You guys came just at the right time. Everyone can have fun together. Even if I can only watch you play, I still feel very happy."

"Your husband specially prepared these for you?" Celsey looked at the F1 cars and small lanes, racing machines, gambling tables, various game tables, small simulation shooting venues, and the large dedicated bar. It was a complete playground for adults.

For people like them, everything here was not unusual. However, it was still difficult to see all these things together. At least they have not seen them all in one place before. They were all young people in their twenties. These were things that would make them feel interesting and playful, so it could be said that this was a place young playful people wanted to own.

"It's specially prepared for you. I can only look at it. After the baby is born, I can play with you." There was a big round table in the middle supporting a large sunshade. A fan circled the sofa and the round table. Pointing at them, Meng Yang spoke: "That is a place specially prepared for me. Let's have breakfast first, then you can play again."