Luo Xiu also woke up and lowered his head to kiss Meng Yang. Just as the two of them were about to make further moves, the child sleeping next to them woke up. So they could only separate, then ask the nanny to bring milk for the child.

After the nanny brought the milk in, Meng Yang held the baby, while Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang sitting on the bedside before he spoke, "Remember what you told me when I had a headache?"

Meng Yang looked at him questioningly. He had said so many things to him, so he didn't know which sentence he was referring to.

"Rest in order to do better and more efficient work." Luo Xiu stated: "So we can also say this sentence as rest in order to better and more efficient learning."

"I know." With a smile, Meng Yang replied: "When I was abroad, my study time was so full because of the limited time I had. But now that I'm finally back, I'll definitely arrange my time well, with time for me to rest. I'll definitely rest and won't tire myself out."

The two watched the baby drink milk, kissing each other from time to time.

Meng Yang went back to school the next day. When he was in school, he received a call from Xiao Ke. Xiao Ke recounted to Meng Yang how he met Cheng Sheng and some of his friends when he was out drinking with his friends yesterday. The people on Xiao Ke's side deliberately ridiculed Cheng Sheng. Cheng Sheng became angry and offered to race with Xiao Ke, and this time would be the last time. This race will decide the final outcome.

After Su Di woke up, Xiao Ke stopped training. These days, he's studied in the company, and he did not plan to play in car racing in the future. He originally planned to refuse directly, but after remembering that the person who had always won against Cheng Sheng was Meng Yang, he thought whether to reject or accept should be decided by Meng Yang as well. In addition, he felt Meng Yang could use this opportunity to decide whether to let Cheng Sheng know who crushed him, so Xiao Ke did not directly refuse, nor explicitly agreed, and waited for Meng Yang to reply.

Meng Yang thought about it for some time seriously, then asked Xiao Ke to agree to race with Cheng Sheng. They set the time in ten days. During this time, Meng Yang wanted to practice and find his feelings.

In the next few days, Meng Yang would meet up with Lu Yunjing and Xiao Ke for two hours before going home. In fact, he went to practice the car at the place where Xiao Ke practised before. That place was safe and secretive. The most important thing was that it prevented the assistants and bodyguards from discovering them and then complaining to Luo Xiu.

Meng Yang resolved that this would be the last time he would take part in a car race. After all, he had practised so hard in his previous life, so this would be his farewell to the past. He would let Cheng Sheng know who won against him. Even if the others get to know, it wouldn't matter. As long as Luo Xiu would not see the process of his car racing. Anyway, this would be the last time he would race.

Meng Yang going out to play for two hours a day before returning home, Luo Xiu naturally had no opinion at all. Instead, he felt it was good that he still knew to go out to play.

Because Meng Yang wanted to race with Cheng Sheng this time but did not want too many onlookers, Xiao Ke specially used his dad's privileges to book the VIP area track at the racetrack, since this would be Meng Yang's last race. The booked place was an area where rich people invite professional racers to race, then gamble. It was also a place where rich people buy cars for enormous amounts, then let people test them.

Meng Yang sat in Xiao Ke's car, while Xiao Ke drove the car into the garage of the VIP zone. After they got there, the two got out of the car, and Meng Yang was about to change cars. This time Xiao Ke would not be getting into the car as well, as Meng Yang would drive out to compete with Cheng Sheng by himself.

"Hey, this person is..." Qin Feng just came out of the toilet in the VIP room. However, when he passed the monitoring area, he looked at the largest screen and was stunned for a moment, then immediately said to the screen supervisor: "Wait a minute, wait a minute! Change the screen back on the largest screen."

Li Yan and the others turned around to see, "What are you doing so surprised? What made you panic?"

"The person on the screen just now seemed to be Luo Xiu's wife." Qin Feng answered.

"How is that possible?" not believing him, Li Yan got up and walked towards him.

After Luo Xiu heard it, he immediately looked back, got up and walked over. Although he felt Qin Fei must have been mistaken, he still wanted to tell him he was wrong after seeing it with his own eyes.

"Play back the screen just now." Qin Fei said to the screen supervisor because the car in the garage had already left the garage.

On the screen, after getting out of the car, Meng Yang stood by the side of the car and said a few words to Xiao Ke, then opened the door and got in the car before driving the car out of the garage. The monitoring screen was in high-definition, so his face was captured very clearly, and when it was played back on the largest screen, it was as if Meng Yang was standing directly in front of them.

Li Yan slowly turned his head and carefully observed Luo Xiu's face.

Several other people also quietly glanced at Luo Xiu's face. Seeing Luo Xiu's face getting ugly to the naked eye, Qin Feng quickly instructed the screen supervisor: "Hurry and find out which track this car is heading to."

It only took a few seconds for the screen supervisor to find the car Meng Yang had just driven out. He then reported: "The car has entered the fifth track, President Qin. And he's already racing."

Qin Feng originally wanted to quickly find the car Meng Yang was driving and let someone stop him, but Meng Yang was already in the process of racing with someone, so he definitely couldn't stop him midway.

"Live feed the footage of the fifth track." After Luo Xiu finished speaking, he turned and walked back to where they were sitting.

Qin Feng and the others looked at each other, then they also walked over and sat down.

For this game, Cheng Sheng also practised for a period of time, and he came to the race with the determination to win even if he died. He regarded this race as a new beginning. First, he would win against Xiao Ke to boost his morale, then he must retaliate against all the people and things that had caused him pain. He would not let go of any of them!

"My sister-in-law's driving skills are pretty good. With this level of skill, he can go to professional competitions." Lu Hao couldn't help but exclaim as he looked at the screen.

Li Yan gave him a slap before motioning him to shut up and not talk. Can't you see Luo Xiu's face frozen?

Cheng Sheng used all the available technologies, but no matter how unwilling he was, he could only watch the car in front of him get further and further away. In fact, the most important thing was that although he came to the game with the determination to win if he died, he was still afraid of death and slowed down where he should slow down. Otherwise, he would have almost directly got hit on several times. And his skills were not good enough to withstand a direct hit.

Driving the car to the end, Meng Yang stopped waiting for Cheng Sheng. After Cheng Sheng drove the car to his side and stopped, he thumped the steering wheel to vent his unwilling anger. He felt he had lost to himself due to his fear of death, otherwise, he would definitely win.

Cheng Sheng thought Xiao Ke would get out of the car to humiliate him, but no one got out of the car, only the window was slowly lowered. Cheng Sheng turned his head to look over and immediately froze.

After looking at him for a while, Meng Yang sneered disdainfully, then drove the car away.

Cheng Sheng's face was full of incredible shock. Wondering if the person in the car was actually Meng Yang. In other words, the person who was racing with him was not Xiao Ke but Meng Yang? So the previous few games.......

Cheng Sheng almost subconsciously drove the car to chase him up. He wanted to figure out what was going on. Whether Xiao Ke and Meng Yang had jointly played him.

Several of Cheng Sheng's friends looked at each other because they didn't understand what was going on. Even if he had to leave in a hurry because he had lost, he shouldn't drive in that direction.