Bright zee told them half true because they can't expose themselves or tell them anything about mafia only mew have that right to tell about his mafia business where saint win share a look like it's right to tell them about mafia or let wait for gulf to open up with it...

Zee :- bright let's go to mew we have to discuss tomorrow's meeting...

Bright :- yes p'zee let's go, that is a very important meeting i also need p'mew advice ...

Zee :- bunnies can you excuse us if you don't mind...

Saint :- that's fine we also ate...

Win :- hmm, p'bai can you send p'gulf in your room we have to talk to him about hospital stuff...

Bright :- 'smiling softly' ok i will send him...

with that they left from their only win and the saint was there now and they also decided to leave...

Inside the bright bedroom

Win :- phi what do you think, are any kind of danger to p'gulf...

Saint :- i don't think it's so bunny but we have to be very careful as they are trying to get gulf's information...

Win :- but phi what if they got to know about p'gulf will they also hurt my brother, while they also use my brother for their own means...

Saint :- 'smile sadly' do you trust them, do you think they can harm gulf or use him for their own goods...

Win :- i trust them phi but i can't see my phi hurt again, he already sacrificed everything for us, he already hurt enough in past...

Saint :- come here everything will be fine let's talk to the gulf first and tell him everything we talked about earlier with zee bright...

Inside the mew's room

MewGulf already done with dinner and medicine, they both are busy in their work again when bright zee knocked on mew's door, they ask gulf to excuse them but stubborn mew don't want to get separate from his baby boss but they told him saint win was waiting for gulf and they also want to discuss about the tomorrow's meeting, gulf leave them and went to bright's room to meet saint win...

Mew :- what the hell you guys have to come here, I'm having my personal time with my baby boss... 'pouting'

Zee :- stop making that face you look creepy beside we are here to talk about the gulf...

Mew :- 'with a straight face' what about the gulf, do you get some information ...

Bright :- no but we talked to the win saint about doing a background check on the gulf as we are not getting any information so we tried to get some information from them...

Mew :- you guys do what... 'angrily'

Zee :- mew just relax... 'interrupted by mew'

Mew :- relax!! how can I relax, you assholes who ask you to talk to them what if they tell gulf what he will think about us, are you guys lost your mind or what, in just a few hours they shifted here and you guys already plan to ruin everything...

Bright :- phi we did for their safety...

Mew :- safety my ass, we guys are fucking mafia we can protect them without telling them but what you guys done what saint zee will think about you...

Zee :- we think it's right to talk to them...

Mew :- tell me one you fucking idiots, what do think win saint will do now after you tell them we are trying to do background check on gulf...

Gulf :- they don't think anything is wrong, they understand you guys just trying to protect us...

They immediately turn their heads towards the door where gulf was standing with saint and win on the other side mew zee bright are shocked to see them their and suddenly start feeling unusiness, gulf give them cutest smile he can ever give...

Bright zee mew :- p'gulf/gulf/baby...

Gulf blushed, he went inside to stand in front of them with a calm face where saint, win, zee, bright looking down because what they did was not right...

Mew :- baby

Gulf :- 'rolled his eye and ignore mew' i know you guys care for me and my bunnies so there was nothing which make us angry on you guys but can you both forgive my bunnies they are extra protective towards me...

Zee :- we are sorry gulf, we didn't want to run background check on you but last few days you were so tense and worried plus you guys are not ready to tell us what happened there so we just want to make sure that you guys are safe...

Bright :- we know that there was not an emergency in the hospital but there was something more and that scared us more especially p'mew, he just wanted to make sure you were safe and fine...

Gulf :- i can't lie to you guys but also can't tell you the full truth, yes there was something more but it's personal and everything is in control now, sorry to make you guys worried...

Win :- sorry for doubting on you guys...

Saint :- sorry for our behaviour and shouting at you guys...

Zee :- it's a perfectly fine bunny plus it's not your fault...

Bright :- in fact we are sorry that without any thoughts we did that...

Gulf :- so everything is good between us now...

Mew :- i guess so...

Zee, bright :- asshole 'in low voice because they know what mew means by that'

Gulf :- huh...

Mew :- i mean yes everything is fine... 'inside his head but not between us baby boss you are still far away to feel my love and care towards you but it's ok i will make you feel for me and wait for you to open your heart for me'

Gulf :- okay... 'inside his head i guess we are not ok because you already have baby boss but still calling me baby what's going inside in your head meow, you are not good for heart'

_______________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter...

See you in the next chapter....

Bye take care...

Like and vote...

Keep supporting....

Love you all 💕💕