Chapter 10

I lied, this aswell as three more chapters will be posted instead of two unless. . yeah I'm pretty sure I'll do three. Enjoy this shortish chapter! :)

******

Another training session had passed by and Lancelot felt no better. Gwaine continued to taunt him unknowingly with occasional touches on the waist and ruffles of the hair, each time sending Lancelot's heart into involuntary spasms that made him feel like the whole thing wasn't worth it; not that he could do anything about it.

He left the armoury with Percival and decided he'd spend the evening in with Merlin. Maybe confide in him about the Gwaine situation since Isen had blurted it out to him and Gaius while being treated for a cut on his leg. 

Merlin hadn't reacted while Isen was still there but he'd cornered Lancelot before he could escape into his room and interrogated him for all the information he could give.

Lancelot walked slowly through the corridors that led to Gaius' chambers, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he went and only being kept awake by the sound of the heels of his boots clicking on the stone floor. He rounded a corner and heard the unmistakable laughter of Percival and Gwaine just ahead if him. He sighed, realising he'd have to put his chat with Merlin down for another day and headed towards the knights who were now about to enter Gaius' chambers.

'Lancelot, wait a moment.' A voice whispered, tugging at Lancelot's sleeve and drawing him round a corner and out of earshot of the knights.

'What do you want Isen?' Lancelot sighed and leant against the wall.

'It's you and Gwaine-'

'I never would have guessed.' Lancelot drawled. 'Make it quick, I have things to do. '

Isen frowned slightly but pursued.  'Look, it's been over two weeks since you admitted your feelings about Gwaine to us and still no progress.'

'And...Your point is?'

'We need progress. '

'We, need progress? '

'Okay, you need to make progress.' Isen rolled his eyes.' It's ridiculous Lancelot, you've liked him for ages and you still haven't said anything. '

'Maybe I don't want to.'

'But you have to! I cannot watch you pining after him for another moment. If you don't say anything by the end of this season then I'm going to tell Gwaine myself. '

'What! You can't do that, that's black mail! ' Lancelot spat and took a step closer to Isen.

'It's for your own good.' Isen said firmly. ' I see the way you stare at him. It's bloody agonizing for everyone not just you ya know! '

Lancelot narrowed his eyes and curled his lip. 'This decision is not up to you Isen. You cannot force me into this.'

'Gwaine would believe me if I told him you liked him.'

'Not if I told him otherwise. I have others who wouldn't be so rotten and would vouch for me for the sake of my dignity. '

Isen smirked and stepped forward so he could whisper into Lancelot's ear. 'I'll prove it if you want. '

'Prove what? ' Lancelot hissed back.

'Prove he likes you. '

Lancelot drew back and shot Isen a cold look, 'just stop it Isen, I don't want you making this harder for me.' He turned away without another word and stalked Into Gaius' chambers angrily, ignoring Isen's calls. 

He closed the door behind him and leant back against it, running his hands down his face and groaning slightly.

'Are you okay Lance? '
Lancelot parted his fingers that were covering his eyes and saw gwaine stood in front of him with his head tilted slightly.