'Fine.' Isen said looking too smug for Lancelot's liking. 'What about everything we've seen?'

'What things?'

'Well just the fact that you see each other everyday, the looks you give each other-'

'That's just friendship. Everyone is like that. ' Lancelot interrupted but Isen wasn't deterred.

'He carried you home when you couldn't walk, Elyan saw you in Gaius' chambers desperately hanging on to him-'

'He was about to drop me! You would have done that! And I'm sure anyone would carry anyone if they couldn't walk.'

'But it's different with you two! There's something.. else.' He said waving his hands in gesture.

'I don't know what you're talking about. ' Lancelot turned away from him but Isen leapt forward in front.

'Hey wait! Look Lancelot, I'm not doing this to be mean.'

'It seems like you are.' Lancelot replied coldly and folded his arms.

'Well I'm sorry it's just... agonizing to watch you two behave like that with each other and not do anything about it. '

'I don't like-'

'Deny it all you want Lancelot but you won't convince me. I've seen that look too many times.'

'You don't give in do you? ' lancelot sighed.

'Not when it's so bloody obvious!' Isen barked and lancelot rubbed the back of his neck anxiously.

'I'm not that bad.' He said before slapping his hand over his mouth quickly, hoping they hadn't heard.

'You admit it! ' Isen yelped in triumph. 'I told you Leon!'

Lancelot blushed furiously as he saw Leon had arrived and was stood looking embarrassed next to Percival and Elyan.

'Well I didn't-' Leon started but Isen cut him off with more shouting.

'I'll not let this drop until you're together.' He announced to Lancelot who sighed and pulled his hands into his shirt cuffs.

'I don't think anything can come from it. ' he murmured.

'What are you talking about? It's not just you who's obvious. '

'That wasn't my point, although I doubt Gwaine has those sort of feelings for me. It's rather what people would say...'

'About what?'

'Two men in a relationship.'

Isen looked briefly insulted, it was common knowledge that gender was not of concern to him. No one really addressed his interests in both sexes, it hadn't stopped Arthur making him a knight and it didn't effect his friendship with anyone. The only person who spoke about it was Gwaine who was keen to find out all the 'details'.

'Lancelot I'm sure people would be fine with it. '

'Not everyone is as, open, as Arthur and you lot.'

'Arthur is the voice of authority Lancelot, If he says it's fine then the people of Camelot must accept it.'

'But there are kings in other lands-'

'Who's personal opinion have no power over you, they probably don't care anyway, I doubt they'd even find out. '

Lancelot rubbed his neck anxiously as a fresh though crossed his mind. 'And there's Uther...'

'If I'm perfectly honest here, I don't think Uther is going to be regaining control. '

Leon's jaw dropped but he didn't say anything and Percival and Elyan exchanged a shocked look.