His image was played in her mind , the memory of their last time talks , again a pain punched her heart by remebering how she begged him to don't go , to come back...only if he would listen....then none of this would happen , they wouldn't be cought by police while the main guilties had ran away.

Her trembeling weak legs made her stand up as she start searching the rooms for him...she looked so crazy , so mad...
Just at that time , a nurse came out and before she could close the door their eyes fell on each other.seems like she was talking to him but his attention was every where but on her words.she wasn't so sure as the nurse was on her way but it's like his head was all bandaged up.

If someone want to describe him, he have to say that his outer shell is a strong person who doesn't need anyone and is very calm, but if that person know the language of his eyes , he would see in the core there is a person who has a broken heart and is sitting in a corner and healing his wounds.and that person is none other than her...who is the most fluent person for his eyes...
Her legs steped towards him without herself knowing ,
He was the same broken glass that hurt her hand when she touched it, but she kept touching though she knew it's able to hurt her more and more.

hurt was clear in her eyes , in her moves and so others while he was drown in regret but seeing her become a light in his darkness , just like always she managed to be the best saviour.

But before she could do any other thing her arms was in a tight hold...

"Mrs han..."

Her heart clenched by seeing her state , every one were like a depressed people , because of them.
She was dragged all the way down to parking , no matter how she cried yelled and struggled...it was impossible for her to get free.
She was pushed in a car which showed one of orphanage guards to be the driver

" send her to orphanage"

"Why you all do this to me.... i'm not a toy to play nor a thing to drag here and there"

Her broken voice came out by her loud sobs , her words were true and hurtful but she should know it's dangerous for her to be there....maybe one of thoes gangstars still be out there , or get hurt to see the boys , or even get ill for all the hospital contamination...

"You will understand me when you'll be in my place....what are you waiting for?! Drive!"

.
.
.

Some one said that you understand sadness, both you and others, but about sorrow, only you can but maybe if you explain it hard others will figure it out too, but about grief...not only others but you yourself can't understand...it's just like a black stain on heart and brain that you don't how to clean it...

Slowly lay down on the land , closing her eyes letting sun shine all over her.
Suddenly a tear rolled down which made her to again open her eyes.

Sometimes she ask herself , how are you girl?
And later it'll be like no....

She was so immersed in the pretense of her life that she forgot how bad the situation was.
She forgot that at any moment she has the potential to cry for 24 hours and don't know why.
Not that she doesn't know...but when a person reaches a certain level of sadness, she no longer feels it.
Only something inside makes her bent and bent more.
She has bend so much that she got completely tangled inside herself.
And now it's a tangled knots , in a way that even if God comes, nothing will change.
It is called being late
When it's too late, your knots will be so tight that even if you forget, you'll again remember what happened to make you like this...

She sniffed trying to control herself...but no one know how many time she broke down only by seeing some one who only his shirt was like his.
She still cry like a child.
But no one promises her candy anymore, no one even tries to make her happy;  Growing up is so sad!