Chpt 15: Kamino

Y/n's pov

I tracked the ship through hyperspace, having sent Anakin to Naboo with the senator to protect her. 

I arrived above a water planet and followed the bounty hunter.

When I landed a longnecked being came out of a domed city. "Master Jedi, we have been awaiting your arrival," they said "come with me, Prime Minister Lama Su is expecting you," I nodded and followed them inside.

"May I present Lama Su, Prime Minister of Kamino. And this is Master Jedi..." "Y/n Vurawn," I said "I trust you're going to enjoy your stay. Please," Lama Su said and I sat down "and now to business. You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule. 200,000 units are ready with 1,000,000 well on the way," he stated "that's... good news," I replied "please tell your master Sifo Dias that his order will be met on time," he said "I'm sorry, Master...?" I asked "Jedi Master Sifo Dias is still a leading member of the Jedi Council, is he not?" Lama asked "Master Sifo Dias was killed almost a decade ago," I stated "oh... I'm so sorry to hear that. But I'm sure he would have been proud of the army we've built for him," he replied "the army?" I asked "yes. A clone army, and I must say, it is one of the finest we've ever created," he said "tell me, Prime Minister. When my master first contacted you about the army did he say who it was for?" I asked "of course he did. This army is for the Republic. But you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself," he said "that's why I'm here," I stated and followed him out. 

I walked through the facility, and was quite impressed. "Very impressive," I said "I had hoped you would be pleased," he replied. "Clones can think creatively, you will find they are vastly superior to droids," he stated "we take great pride in our combat education and training programmes," we came to a stop and saw young clones learning "this group was created about five years ago," he told me. "You mentioned growth acceleration," I said "oh yes, it's essential, otherwise a mature clone would take a lifetime to grow, now we can do it in half the time," he replied "I see," I said as we walked over a group that were eating "they are totally obedient, taking any order without question. We modified their genetic structure to make them less independent than the original host," he stated "and who was the original host?" I asked "a bounty hunter called Jango Fett," he replied "and where is this bounty hunter now?" I asked "ooh, we keep him here," he said. "Apart from his pay, which was quite considerable, Fett demanded only one thing, an unaltered clone for himself. Curious, isn't it?" he said "unaltered?" you asked "pure genetic replication. No tampering with the structure to make it more docile, and no growth acceleration," he said. "I would very much like to meet this Jango Fett," I stated "I would be very happy to arrange it for you," the other kaminoan replied. We then came to a balcony, and I saw clones marching onto a ship. "Magnificent, aren't they?" Lama asked and I nodded. 

The kaminoan, who I now know is Tan we, opened a door. "Boba, is your father here?" she asked "yep," he replied "may we see him?" she asked "sure," he replied and we followed him in. "Dad! Tan We's here!" he exclaimed. "Jango, welcome back," Tan said and I turned to see Jango "was your trip productive?" she asked "fairly," he replied. "This is Jedi Master Y/n Vurawn. He's come to check on our progress," she stated. "Your clones are impressive you must be very proud," I said "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe," he said "ever make your way into the interior as far as Coruscant?" you asked "once or twice," he replied as I noticed his armour, and I knew I had found him, "recently?" I asked "possibly," he replied "then you must know Master Sifo Dias," I said and he spoke to Boba as he went closer to the window. And Boba shut the closet door. "Master who?" he asked "Sifo Dias, is he not the jedi who hired you for this job?" I asked, and he got in my face, "never heard of him," he said "really?" I asked "I was recruited by a man named Tyrannus on the moons of Bogdan," he replied "curious," I said. "Do you like your army?" Jango asked "I look forward to seeing them in action," I replied "they'll do their job well, I'll guarantee that," he replied "thank you for your time Jango," I said "always a pleasure to meet a jedi," he replied and I walked out. 

"Tell your council that the first battalions are ready. And remind them, if they need more troops, it will take more time to grow them," Tan We stated as we came to a door "I won't forget, and thank you," I said and walked out. "R4, contact the council," I ordered once over at my fighter. 

"Masters, I have successfully made contact with the Prime Minister of Kamino. They are using the bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army. I suggest we send Quinlan Vos and a few other jedi to investigate further while I search for him," I stated "agree I do," Yoda replied. "I believe this army was created by the sith. A man called Tyrannus chose Jango as the host, but it was Sifo Dias who ordered it," I said "the sith haven't been active for over a decade, why would they create an army now?" Mace argued "even if they didn't have any involvement, we cannot rule out the possibility," I replied and they both nodded "find Jango Fett you will, question him we shall," Yoda said and I nodded before ending the transmission.