Chpt 4: Yoda

Y/n's pov

Dooku and me walked into Master Yoda's quarters and he was surprised to see me with the helmet. 

"Young one, that helmet you have. Why?" he asked "the force told me to pick it up, and it told me to carry it," I replied and I watched him think "speak to you has someone lately?" he asked "I heard a voice but that's it," I said. "The chosen one you likely are, the reason for these voices I cannot know. The helmet, drawn to it you are, know why for now we cannot," he stated and I nodded "keep it you can, know why you have it in time we shall," Master Yoda said and I left with Dooku. 

I walked into my clan's quarters and went over to Aayla and Oola. "Hey," I said as I sat with them "why do you still have the helmet? and where did you go?" Aayla asked "Master Yoda, he let me keep it," I explained putting it on "it looks cool on you," Oola commented as she rested her head in my lap and her feet on Aayla's lap "thanks," I replied as I gently started stroking both their lekku, knowing they like it. 

The next day

Dooku's pov

I walked into Y/n's clan's quarters and soon saw him and his two Twi'lek friends cuddled up on his bed as they slept. I smiled a little at the sight, "Master Dooku, you have an attachment to young Y/n, don't you?" Master Plo asked as he walked up to me "it's hard not to, he is like a son," I sighed "I'm sure he has similar feelings... the council is worried," he stated "might I know why?" I asked "Y/n, Secura and Oola are incredibly close. But that also means they are attached to one another. It would be disastrous if one of them were to be killed," he began "what are you saying old friend?" I asked "they need to be split up," he said "I do not agree with this decision, but Master Windu drove it and most agreed," "I believe their closeness is an asset, or can be made to be one. When I've watched them practice blocking and deflecting blaster bolts they move in perfect sync, as if they know exactly how the others are going to move before they even think it," I argued "their instructors have told me of this, and I agree. I also believe that Y/n is being held back, that he is ready to be a padawan, Master Yoda also said that Y/n is capable of keeping up with him. Their truly is more to him than we could ever know," Master Plo replied "even more so now, the helmet of Revan called to him," I said and we continued talking. 

I went into the council chamber abruptly, annoying Master Windu, "Master Dooku, what is the meaning of this intrusion?" he asked "I spoke with Master Plo this morning, and he told me there has been a vote and that Y/n, Oola and Secura need to be split up. Why?" I growled "they are too attached to one another, and it is too soon to say if any of them will pass the trials, meaning if one or two of them fail then the others will be distraught and will fall to the dark side," he said. "I have seen Y/n's skill first hand, he's ready to take the trials," Master Yaddle stated "no, he is too young," Master Windu argued "you are holding him back!" I snapped surprising him "I know his skill is being hidden. In a spar against Master Yoda do you really think he would be able to keep up if he was any ordinary youngling? Most masters cannot so how would a youngling? it is my belief that he is hiding what he can truly do! unless not even he knows what he can do," I continued "and how would he not know of his own skill?" Master Tiin asked. I thought for a moment, "I do not know, but it is clear that he is being held back," I sighed "he defeated any sparring partner Master Yoda gave him with ease. I suggest that we allow him to compete in the tournament this year, it would truly demonstrate what he can do," Master Boon added "again, he is too young. Not to mention nobody would take him seriously enough to give him a challenge," Master Windu argued "agree with Master Boon I do, age matters not," Master Yoda said and when I left I heard them still debating it.