Chpt 5: Lightsabers

Y/n's pov

"Isn't this exciting ?! the gathering is today!" Aayla exclaimed as she jumped on me "yeah now leave me alone," I mumbled "let me sleep," "no! get up!" she ordered playfully slapping my face. I suddenly sat up and pinned her, "sleeeeeeeeep," I mumbled "no!" she screamed and I saw fear in her eyes. I stopped and got off "s-sorry, I forgot that scares you," I said as she buried her face in the crook of my neck "just don't do it again," she whispered and we sat there in each other's arms. 

Once everyone was dressed we made our way to a ship. "You two excited?" Oola asked as she jumped on my back "yep! we're finally doing it," I replied "well we're not all prodigies! meany," Aayla exclaimed as she playfully punched my shoulder. 

Aayla's pov

The three of us were now on the ship, apparently Master Bulq is taking us, and we went to the room assigned to us. "What you wanna do?" Oola asked as she rested against me "rest," Y/n mumbled. I glared at him, "just because you're better than us at pretty much everything doesn't mean you get to rest all day!" I yelled "it kinda does, Aayla, I've been doing this longer than all of our clanmates, including you two. I'm naturally stronger in pretty much everything. The thing you two have over me is-" "our beauty?" Oola interrupted smirking "I was going to say that Oola, thank you very much," he grumbled and we laughed at him. 

We sat on one of the two bunks and I rested my head on Y/n's shoulder as Oola laid in our laps. "Can you stroke my lekku?" I whispered looking up into his red eyes, he smiled a little and did it. I let out a gentle moan, don't know why, as he stroked them. Y/n is always gentle when he touches mine or Oola's lekku, a lot of people say he's just a rough brat but we know this side of him. It's one he only shows us or Master Yoda or Master Dooku. "You're worried aren't you?" he whispered "about what?" I asked "that you'll fail, you can tell me the truth," he said and I felt my cheeks heat up "a little," I muttered.

Y/n's pov

We got to Illum and I walked to the main door with a coat on. "Master Bulq, how are you?" I asked looking up at him "come on young one, we must meet with the others," I nodded and followed after him. "How has your saber training been coming along?" he asked "pretty well, Master Dooku said I'm one of the best in the order, whatever that means," I replied "how so?" Master Bulq asked "I've mastered all but two forms, Niman and Juyo," I said and his eyes widened "but I don't think I have, and none of them fit me," "it may take you a while to discover your preferred form. You may even create your own. But know that no matter how skilled you are with a blade, does not represent how good of a jedi you are," he stated "you sound like Qui-gon," I commented. 

As we walked off the ship I could sense someone in the mountain. Master Yoda. "Master Bulq?" I asked "yes young one?" he asked kneeling down "why is Master Yoda in the mountain?" I asked and he was surprised "you can... sense him?" he asked and I nodded "you shall see in a moment," I nodded again as he stood up again. "Where were you?" Aayla asked as she jumped on my back "training," I replied "you and lightsabers," she huffed as Oola ran over and hugged us "are you excited?!" she exclaimed "calm down!" one of the others snapped "yeah you might cause an avalanche," another snickered and the others laughed, except Master Bulq. I put Aayla down and pushed him over, they looked up at me with anger and I just glared back "you got a problem freak?" he asked with a smirk. Before I could do anything Master Bulq dragged me away. "But I didn't do anything wrong!" I exclaimed "yes you did, you attacked a fellow youngling," he replied "he started it!" I argued "but it is not the jedi way," Master Bulq knelt down and placed a hand on my shoulder "I know you want to protect your friends, but use your words instead," I nodded and he went back to the group. "The rest of you, you will help me move the mountain side," Master Bulq announced "why can't I help?" I asked "because you attacked Kello, this is your punishment," he replied and they moved the mountain, although they struggled.