⌠Prologue⌡

ATTENTION: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This novel has hundreds of gramatical errors, spelling mistakes and plot holes. My characters don't make sense and there are many places in this book where I started something but never finished it. If you chose to read this book, please bare with me and if you'll be kind, point out all the errors you ever spot. Thank you.

Prologue

I couldn't breath.

I tried to climb to the surface of the water but it was all coming down at me so fast.

I saw someone dive down to try and save me.

They were shouting at me to stay alive.

That they couldn't do this again.

•••

She couldn't breath.

Water was choking her to the point of no return.

She knew it was over.

She saw someone diving in to save her but she didn't care anymore.

They were shouting at her to stay alive but it didn't help.

This way it would look like an accident.

*

**

***

****

*****

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

You can just skip over this part if you want

© 2013, All Rights Reserved, TaylorWaffle

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Author's Note

Well, this is my first book on Wattpad that I've actually gotten quite far on. It's not finished yet and I WILL finish it. It is my biggest goal at the moment - get Surf's Up finished! I have no regular updates, but it's usually once per week if not more. I'm working on making the chapters longer so there are some in the middle that are like super short... whoops. If you're still reading this actually : big hug for you :)

Thanks :D