Von: oh I know

Aizawa: are y'all done I want to teach class I don't care if you pick on his tormentors just make sure I don't see it.

Tanya: what you mean by don't see you see it either way and not care because they deserve it for what they did to the Colonel.

Aizawa: yea pretty much after this anyways they are gonna be training so yea.

Victoriya: well Colonel I think we all know who's not gonna get intense training.

Chris: yea she's actually lucky but can I train her *points at Jirou who blushes*

Izuku: yea I don't mind and yes I do

Momo: why do I get the feeling that I'm not gonna suffer this training?

Thelma: because unlike you they gonna know what real hero's are gonna be about pain and suffering.

Izuku: now your targeting my tormentors

Margit: are we in the wrong for that sir?

Izuku gave her a look that made her blush which Momo and Mina caught.

Momo:(yep she likes him I can see that)

Izuku: your not Mein Kommadant Thelma I need you to stay with me along with Momo.

Thelma: yes sir

Izuku: Fine you to alright

Fine: yessir

Izuku: sorry uncle go ahead and teach your lesson don't think that we are here.

Aizawa: thank you Nephew.

As Aizawa taught the class the only ones who didn't really learn nothing was his tormentors because they kept being picked on every so minute and Katuski interrupted class by yelling and Tanya out a gun to his mouth telling him to shut up and not to distract the others everyone got shocked because no one every shut him up Tenya was going to say something but Lisa told him to sit his pissy ass down which made everyone laugh including Izuku and Aizawa (which was very rare since he never laughs at all) as the day ended with them training the foot soldiers training the class while Tanya and the tiger tank crew bullied the hell out of them seeing if they can take the training as Izuku is enjoying his day with momo just having her eat and giving her things to look at and she can create it after a while with those 2 Izuku believes that she is good for the day and she can tell that he's gonna just be focusing on her doing her quirk and being  a good husband to her. Just as they were about to walk off they hear their tormentors yelling and crying and everyone looks at them.

Tanya: I'm sorry what did you say little pig?

Izumi:*crying in pain* PLEASE MAKE IT ATOP MAKE IT STOP THIS HURTS

Tanya: crying like a little bitch you are huh? Where was this when you was beating the shit out of your brother huh this shit didn't hurt then so why is this hurting you suppose to be big and bad after what you did.

She went over to Katuski and Shoto and started insulting them.

Tanya: what about you to weak bitches you were big and bad then where's that pride you 2 have huh?

Katuski pride took over and think he can do this all night.

Katuski: *struggling* this ain't shit we 5 can do this shit all night.

Izuku: Oh really can you back that up tough guy can you and these 4 can do this with more pressure?

Katuski: we sure can you damn Deku.

Izuku: ok then add more pressure to the bricks and punch them in their shit if a single brick falls have them do this for a week keep doing this all week day and night they will be missing their classes with a lot of missing work the more confident you are the more your pride is gonna fall as each time you drop this bricks.