Ua

As days goes by it was time for them to go back to school and since Izuku and the rest of Echo company has arrived they all went in the Tiger tank just as they arrived Momo parents were  there to take  Samantha and go home as they did Inko tried to take her but Aizawa used his quirk and Samantha stayed put in Mary hands. As the rest got inside a blue haired duck tries to stop them for coming in.

Tenya: you sir you do not belong here at this school you and the rest of your team need to go back to where you came from.

Izuku: so let the doofus die then are you gonna take responsibility of taking care of him because if so we can totally do that but just know.

As he got into his face scaring him and Tenya looks right into his eyes.

Izuku: The country of Japan  will hate you for letting a hero die that protected them including your family would you want that in your self conscience

Izuku: The country of Japan will hate you for letting a hero die that protected them including your family would you want that in your self conscience.

As Tenya shook his head no very quickly he peed himself in the process and Tanya called him out.

Tanya: oh look robo boy here has pissed his pants how you want to be a hero and your pissing your pants *laughs*

As Echo team laughed at along with a few students including.

Momo:*laughs silently*(that's what he get for trying to be tough guy good luck trying to fight him I've seen him more in action then any of us during the last couple weeks and I got to say Mommy likes)

As they gone to class most people called Tenya pissy boy and all that class1a couldn't help but not defend him since he embarrassed himself even Aizawa had a good time even tho he was in the background sleeping deep down he was chuckling ti himself and knew he's gonna have a good time since Izuku is in the military and believes that Izuku is gonna work them much harder then him especially the little girl had called him out started the embarrassment Tenya got himself into.

Aizawa:(if they gonna know what real hero is about Nephew and his company is gonna be hell for them sorry Momo if they do that to you)

Izumi: listen Oni-Chan you ar-

Tanya: shut up bitch your voice is annoying I rather hear a tank engine then your bitch voice.

Izuku: really I rather hear that to then hers.

Katsumi: but

Margit: there she goes barking again come on now speak clearly it don't speak at all whore.

Shoka: your the whore here.

Thelma: who asked a candy cane to speak and what's with the ugly scar it looks like your about ti be a breeding cow if you went ti Germany.

Von: I mean why not breed her right now and kill her afterwards

Thelma: ohh that's a good one just not the breed part.