[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman

Start from the beginning

you couldn't see leo but you were sure he wasn't in better condition, as you tried to get out of this situation you felt something touch you and you voiced your thoughts.

"guys i think i just touched someone's foot."

as you finished your phrase your eyes blocked on raph's one he was with his hands near your face and his body was slightly moved to your right, you made eyes contact and you felt yourself get hot.

probably cause you had two turtles on top of you.

"how many times have i told you not to skateboard in the lair?" asked master splinter.

"uh never?" you said more as a question looking at the other boys, you and mickey looked at each other.

"none sensei" answered him.

" i shouldn't have to tell you" at this you all got up and raph put an hand in front of you to help you.

"you're right sensei. we definitely should've known better and we deserve to be punished. eh,some." you silently clapped your hands at leo talk before your sensei moved his body towards him.

"and what do you think would be a fitting punishment?"

leo turned around to try and get some help but he found his brothers ignore him, donnie was whistling looking around, mickey hummed with his focus on the ceiling and raph was reading a comic.

you didn't know what to do and you copied raph placing your head on his shoulder to pretend to be reading with him.

understanding that he wouldn't get any help leo quickly thought about something.

"well- uh- we should clean up our mess?"

leo looked in front of him to see his sensei glaring at him, and he understood that his idea of 'punishment' wasn't enough.

"and then, think about what we did" he tried with a smile, that was whipped out as soon as you all talked.

"yeah,sounds about right"

"we were wrong"

"wouldn't want to do too much"

"no worries"

"yeah, that's enough"

"what about being grounded for a week?" talked splinter, and even if it was a question you knew it didn't have all that possibility as a response.

"i'm not sure that's-" tried to reason leo, but before he could continue he was interrupted by mickey.

"i'm cool with the thinking"

"yeah, same" you agreed.

"really that's not necessary" continued donnie.

"maybe next time." ended raph.

"you're grounded for a week" decided your sensei and you all groaned at his response just wanting to make this week end.

a noise came from behind you and whit out turning around you knew it was the ramp falling, you put your head down in annoyance before tilting it up again stopping your groan.

"now clean, everything."

"ay sensei" you murmured all together.

it took you sometime to put everything back in place but after you finally decided to sent donnie to take out the garbage half the job was done.

you put all the things that were creating the ramp and put them back were they belong, you did al lot of work and with all that pizza in your body you all let yourself fall on the sofa.