The Corridor of Elders

(author's note~ been awhile, i know. im v bad at updating, i know. but its okay cuz im updating now :) anyways, fun fact for this chapter, i have two dogs, Hazel and Rowdy, and they are angels. do you have any pets? bye lovelies~)

(author's note~ i wrote that two weeks ago when i started this chapter lol, normally i can finish these in a day but this one has taken me forever oops.)

(another authors note, ummmm i havent updated in a long ass time because i thought no one really liked this and i had notifs off for wattpad and just checked it today and found 1k reads so thank you v much for that, thank you even more for the votes, and thank you even more for the comments because i like reading them, yall are lowkey funny. anyways. love this for me. im gonna finish this 8D)

{First Person POV}

I sat in the newfound empty noodle truck struck with fear. Nya was giving us scattered directions, but no one could make out what she was saying over the crackled radio white noise. Everyone else that spoke also had similar cuts and scratches to whatever they attempted at saying.

My dragon power was useless by now. The truck was my only mode of transportation for now. Right now, I could only head back to the base for clearer instructions. There was only one problem...

I can't drive. 

A motorcycle is the only thing I am technically licensed to drive. I tried to use the radio to let someone know, but it was no use. I only had two options- try to drive this huge truck, or get started on foot. 

All of a sudden I began to hear something in my head. It was a message from Neuro, telling us to all get back to the base as quickly as possible.

Neuro! Yes! He's the only person I've told about not having my driver's license. Surely he'll remember and send someone to help. I looked around in the truck for something to write on and something to write with to leave a message. I need to go get help. There's only one other person I know that's dealt with these things before.

I eventually found an order ticket and a cheap pen to write with. I scribbled out where I was going and then left the truck with the note in the front seat. 

I started booking it down the road as quickly as I could. I ran for a good 30 minutes before I started to see my destination in sight. I was on the outskirts of my city, and luck was on my side, because I was able to flag down a taxi almost immediately. 

"The Bhasura residency please. Quickly," I said to the driver.

"Wait a minute, (Y/N)? This whole town's been looking for you-"

"Look I know, but right now you need to drive, I can explain more on the way," I cut him off. He nodded and swerved into the traffic to start going to my house.

I tipped handsomely as we arrived at the gates to my house. It was less of a house and more of a... well a tiny mansion. 

I took a deep breath and pressed the button to let them know I was at the gate.

"Who's there?" A sweet lady's voice called out.

"Hi, April," (our gate security guard's name), "It's me. (Y/n)," I said sheepishly. 

The other end of the line filled with the bustle of chaos as I was quickly let in the gates. I heard her yelling and demanding answers but I ran inside before I could hear everything she had to say.