[Rod Reiss]: In that case, use your power and make the assassin talk!..

[Uri]: That's something I cannot do..-Uri says, still staring at Kenny- If I had to guess, this man is a descendant of the Ackermann family. In which case...-His purple eyes continued to shine brightly-...his reasons for raising a blade are within the man himself...

Hearing that sentence made him tense up and quickly looked over at his blade, flipped it to the sharp tip, and launch the knife straight at Uri. The man quickly hols his left arm up, the blade piercing through his skin and mere inches away from his neck as Rod shoots his head over with wide eyes.

[Rod]: Uri!..-Rod's jaw clenches as he turns back to Kenny and glares hard- If you won't do it, I'll kill him!..

Having nothing left to do, Kenny's face falls as he starts to panic and begs.

[Kenny]: Argh, shit! Forgive me, will ya?! You're the true King, ain'tcha?! Get yer hands off me! I gotta escape! Lemme go and gimme another chance! I'll do it right next time and attack while you sleep! You gotta admit stuffing your skill with shit is such a nice idea! I was gonna pack you so full of shit, it'd blow a new hole in your ass! It's not my fault! I can't control my creativity!...

Up against such overwhelming might, I was powerless. After all, he literally could've crushed me to death. Violence was all that I had, but even that had failed me. Now that I think about it, my family's grudge never meant much to me.

After much screaming, Kenny was placed back on the ground gently, leaving both him and Rod confused at Uri's actions. Rod's jaw drops as he shouts.

[Rod]: You're crazy!..

Kenny then stumbles around, making Rod tense up and aim his gun at him, but to only watch Kenny fall and start wincing in pain.

[Kenny]: M-My legs!..

Rod furrows his brow until he heard the sound of the muscle is removed. He turns his head to see Uri getting up from his Titan form and make his way to Kenny.

[Rod Reiss]: H-Hey, Uri! What was that for?! He's an Ackermann! You can't erase his memory!..-He shouts while Uri holds his injured arm and continues approaching Kenny- We've gotta kill him!..

Seeing him close, Kenny glares and quickly whips out a gun hiding within his coat, making Uri stop in his tracks, unfazed. The two stare at each other, Kenny's hand slowly starting to shake until Uri suddenly sat on his knees, leaving Ackermann even more confused.

[Uri]: Considering how the Ackermanns have been persecuted in our name..-Uri said as a frown was plastered on his face- your hatred is justified..-Tears well up in his eyes, which were now light blue- However... I'm afraid I cannot die right now..-He bows as Kenny watches with furrowed brows- Please, forgive me..

Rod lowers his gun, his softening as he stared at his younger brother.

[Uri]: Even within such tiny walls, to be unable to build paradise... I'm a fool...-Sweat trickled down the Ackermann's face as his eyes followed over to the pierced blade-

For a King that held so much power to bow down to trash like me... His Titan alone shocked me plenty, but him doing that rattled something inside me like nothing ever before.

Kenny's tensed form slowly calm downed as he lowered the gun.

I said right there I wanted to help him... and Uri nodded. At the very next council, missing was the one who tipped me off to the Reiss, and in his place was the Reiss' new dog, legs stretched up on the table.