"His Weird Friend"

Start from the beginning

Bianca sat near Astoria and gave her a look.

Astoria rolled her eyes and looked at her father.

"Astoria I haven't properly told you about my friend yet, he knows about you as I have tolded him,"

Astoria glanced at his friend.
Who had soft brown hair dark eyes and looked around to be 19? Or maybe 22?

"Oh your father told me about you so much, you seem like a really good daughter yet you could have some improve by what I'm hearing," he commented as a smiled played on his lips.

Astoria chuckled nervously and thanked him it felt so weird she barely knew him yet he knew a lot about her.
This made her feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry I haven't said my name yet how rude of me, I'm S-"

"Sorry father but I don't want to know your weird friend's name," stated Astoria interrupting him.

"Weird?" The brunette questioned with a bewildered expression.

"Astoria how could you? This young man was being nice to you!"
"How could you be so impolite? You should be ashamed of yourself," spat Mr. Weiss.

"Sorry father I was so rude to a man I barely know yet he knows soo much about me!" Astoria sarcastically stated.

"Well maybe you could have gotten to know him if only you stayed quiet like a woman should!" He revolted.

"Hey sir I think your daughter has a point here..."

"Slience! Imbecile" yelled Mr. Weiss.
Which caused the younger man to flinch which made Astoria feel some pity towards him.

"You aren't even nice to him dad!" Shouted Astroia.

"I could be impolite to whoever I want as this is my house! Now Astoria go to your room now!"

"No I won't," Astoria shook her head.

"What do you mean no?" Mr. Weiss squinted his eyes in disappointment.

" I'm going out with Bianca I don't know when I mighy be back,"

"Uh-what no! You're getting back here this instant!" Yelled Mr. Weiss.

Astoria walked out of the dining room depsite his hurtful words. Bianca got up to follow Bianca and apologised to Mr. Weiss in the process.

"I don't get why he gets so pissed," sighed Astoria as Bianca slammed the door.

"Because maybe thats how he's ..just rude," sighed Bianca.

"I just wished I don't know how but someway he turned nice again," Astoria ranted on the verge of tears.

"I felt like I don't have anyone in this world Biancs," sighed Astoria.

"What do you mean?" Inquired Bianca.

"It's just ever since my mom died my life turned into hell, my dad blamed me for her death, my sister loves me but she's never home always at a sleepover," sighed Astoria as she felt a single tear drop down her face.

"Shit and now I'm crying,"

"Well you're wrong Astoria,"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Asked Astoria.

"You heard me? You are wrong!"

"How?" Astoria inquired.

"You're not alone silly, you have me your best friend," Bianca gushed.

"Of course you're here...with me by my side,"

"Always," smiled Bianca.

Astoria chuckled as she wiped her tears and laughed.

Bianca flew into a fit of boisterous laughter.

Their happy moment was ruined as Bianca's stomach growled signalling them that they should hurry up and eat something.

"Man, I'm straving lets just go and eat something before it gets dark, today is a school night right?"

"Yeah lets go,"

Astoria smiled as felt in peace knowing that she had someone who had her back.

Her thoughts started to wonder as what might happen once she got back home the amount of brusies she might receive but eh who cares all she wants to do is enjoy this happy moment with her before it ends.

Sorry this was cringe I just don't know what to do with life anyways hopefully you enjoyed and have a great day!
Also I might do a backstory why Mr. Weiss is being friends with Skinner :p
Until next time my friends!