Reboot.

Sunny woke up, he looked around him. He took a deep breath and sighed. Yesterday must have been a dream. He must have had a nightmare actually. He was concerned. The story....why was he back?? He ended it!! He had a month of nothing!! It wasn't anything yesterday!! He's had a month of being happy!! Why now??? Sunny put his hands over his eyes. He could have sworn the creators were done...

He looks over at you. Sunny feels dread seeing you again. Supposedly he stopped it. He drained their energy. Why were you still here? Which platform is he on? Did you see 9/10 chapters and keep checking until he was back? Did you see the story not marked as complete and tell them to write? What in god's name did you do to summon the authors? There's only one of the four but.. the fact that one is here at all concerns him. What more did you want from him? He doesn't have friends, at least not conscious ones. He doesn't have his original personality. Hell he doesn't even have a story. His room looks more like whitespace and somehow even less decorated. He was stuck in a void with nothing but his bed and yet you still keep him awake in this chamber. He looked behind you. You cant turn around, forced to look at the characters you wished to spectate. Sunny sighed again.

"What do you want me to do then? If I'm your muse? Your entertainment? What do you want me to do?" Sunny asked you. He looked behind you again. Then towards the floor...well.. where the floor would be IF HE FUCKING HAD ONE. The story was gonna reboot? Sunny wondered if it would be on the same accounts of the same authors or if one of the others would take the burden. He wondered if You would be there, if he would have consciousness. Sunny wondered a lot. He wondered if a new YOU and a new READER would be there and he'd know. He wondered if he would have the same curse or if they would let his soul rest. They clearly let Hero's rest. He didn't want to be awake. He looks behind you, towards whatever there was and you see him beg. You watch him beg for the story to end. You watch him beg to complete the book, and let him sleep. Sunny was tired. Sunny suddenly smiled. He looked towards you one last time "see you in a new story. If they ever follow through. I don't know If I'll see you specifically, or if I will have this power at all. Thanks for reading, even though that caused my pain, you brought a couple of funny things to my brief existence." Sunny said. This is goodbye reader. The story is done. I hope you like this small piece of nonsense forever ingrained into the internet. Sleep well or have a good day, enjoy the next book you read and thanks for whatever support you gave us while making this bullshit we made while mostly fucked up. Cya.